(OT) Bush worships Satan!

Beerball

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm arguing against the Grand FDR-Stalin Conspiracy...ergo, I'm a card-carrying communits.  :devil:  Ilya Ehrenberg said so...

215638[/snapback]

Hey, I am the communist on this board. Back off.

Well, you sure sound arrogant enough to be a liberal. Your unsupported characterization of non-liberal points of view as "stupid" is typical of liberals. If you don't like being called a liberal, stop acting like one.

215583[/snapback]

No, I don't characterize non-liberal points of view as stupid. I characterize your points of view as stupid. It is not liberalism to characterize as "stupid" that which makes no sense and has little if any basis in fact.

How the HELL is he acting like a liberal?

215631[/snapback]

1. He's dismissing non-liberal ideas by calling them "stupid" without saying a single thing to back up this point of view.

2. He's made it clear that in his eyes, anyone who disagrees with his political views is an idiot.

3. He's misrepresented several of my positions, a typical liberal tactic.

If this guy isn't a liberal yet, he needs to become one, because conservatives don't want to be associated with tactics like these.

1. He's dismissing non-liberal ideas by calling them "stupid" without saying a single thing to back up this point of view.

215650[/snapback]

Physician, heal thyself. You haven't backed up a single thing you've said, either.

Of course, given the egregious amount of misinformation and pure fiction in your posts, I doubt you can...so just keep repeating them. That'll make them more credible. :devil:

No, I don't characterize non-liberal points of view as stupid.  I characterize your points of view as stupid.  It is not liberalism to characterize as "stupid" that which makes no sense and has little if any basis in fact.

215644[/snapback]

Actually, you haven't raised a single objection to any of my views, beyond the fact that you disagree with them. You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't know how many people you'll convince if you're unwilling or unable to arrive at specific objections you can back up.

Actually, you haven't raised a single objection to any of my views, beyond the fact that you disagree with them. You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't know how many people you'll convince if you're unwilling or unable to arrive at specific objections you can back up.

215663[/snapback]

I have a specific objection: they're ludicrous and not based in fact. I provided one example, of which everyone by now should be well aware. Your dismissive response demonstrated the willingness to distort history and facts that's sadly typical of liberal elitists such as yourself... :devil::D

Physician, heal thyself.  You haven't backed up a single thing you've said, either. 

Of course, given the egregious amount of misinformation and pure fiction in your posts, I doubt you can...so just keep repeating them.  That'll make them more credible.  :devil:

215656[/snapback]

You keep throwing words like "misinformation" around. But it seems you lack the courage to say anything more specific than that, or to identify a particular part of my post that you disagree with.

2. He's made it clear that in his eyes, anyone who disagrees with his political views is an idiot.

3. He's misrepresented several of my positions, a typical liberal tactic.

If this guy isn't a liberal yet, he needs to become one, because conservatives don't want to be associated with tactics like these.

215650[/snapback]

1. No, he is saying that your ideas are stupid, not non-liberal ideas. There is a difference.

2. No, he said that anyone who cannot sufficiently back up their ideas is an idiot. There is a difference.

3. Can't the same be said about Republican tactics?

I have a specific objection: they're ludicrous and not based in fact.  I provided one example, of which everyone by now should be well aware.  Your dismissive response demonstrated the willingness to distort history and facts that's sadly typical of liberal elitists such as yourself...  :devil:  :D

215672[/snapback]

I did actually find some sources which indicated Ehrenburg was the propaganda minister, but none of the sources were big enough names for me to quote in this thread. On the other hand, I didn't see any big names that denied he was propaganda minister either. Either way, his anti-German hate speach was going out to Soviet soldiers in state-sponsored political pamphlets.

1. No, he is saying that your ideas are stupid, not non-liberal ideas. There is a difference.

My ideas are non-liberal, and he's calling me an idiot for expressing them.

2. No, he said that anyone who cannot sufficuently back up their ideas is an idiot. There is a difference.

If I were him I'd shy away from that definition, because he hasn't backed up a single thing he's written in this thread.

3. Can't the same be said about Republican tactics?

215684[/snapback]

There are a few Republicans out there who use those tactics, but such use is not nearly as widespread as it is on the other side of the aisle.

I thought you were a Nazi.

Or maybe I was the Nazi.  Wouldn't that be a hoot?  The world's only liberal communist Nazi...

215645[/snapback]

No, I am the communist and you are the Nazi.

My ideas are non-liberal, and he's calling me an idiot for expressing them.

But that still does not make him a liberal. Keep trying.

If I were him I'd shy away from that definition, because he hasn't backed up a single thing he's written in this thread.

Neither have you.

There are a few Republicans out there who use those tactics, but such use is not nearly as widespread as it is on the other side of the aisle.

215717[/snapback]

Uh..huh. :devil:

Neither have you.

Uh..huh.  :devil:

215726[/snapback]

I'll be happy to address his specific objections as soon as he makes any. I've now found what appears to be a highly credible source for calling Ilya Ehrenburg the propaganda minister.

http://www.explore-anthropology.com/anthro...st_of_Jews.html

Their main website http://www.explore-anthropology.com/ gives the impression these people are just interested in learning about the world around them, and aren't out to promote any particular ideology. If anything they may be pro-Jewish, as shown by the ad for "the chosen T-shirt for the chosen people" over on the left side of their list of Jews.

You keep throwing words like "misinformation" around. But it seems you lack the courage to say anything more specific than that, or to identify a particular part of my post that you disagree with.

215673[/snapback]

No, I lack the desire. Just like I lack the desire to pound my head against a brick wall...doesn't mean that I can't, it just means that I won't waste my time.

No, I lack the desire.  Just like I lack the desire to pound my head against a brick wall...doesn't mean that I can't, it just means that I won't waste my time.

215788[/snapback]

Talk like this is cheap. I won't believe you can back up your wild accusations unless you start being more specific.

Neither have you.

215726[/snapback]

That little item seems very lost on him, don't it? "Ehrenberg was the Soviet Propaganda Minister because I can't find a source that denies it." :devil:

How about Krasnaya Zvesda? That a good enough source?

Talk like this is cheap. I won't believe you can back up your wild accusations unless you start being more specific.

215793[/snapback]

Let me get this straight: you won't believe my "wild accusations" until I back them up, when my "wild accusations" are that you can't back up your posts? Ergo, I'm supposed to somehow prove you can't back up your posts...and presumably, in doing so, do your own work for you?

Nice logic, that... :devil: