2014 NFL UFA Visits, Signings, and Re-signings

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

@FOXSports

JUST IN: Former NFL WR @ochocinco has signed with the @CFL's @MTLAlouettes pic.twitter.com/NYuYwFCrjX

@MTLAlouettes

“Chad did an outstanding job in the last 3 days … It was a total evaluation & he's a good fit” -@PoppJim on @ochocinco #Alouettes #CFL

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 4h

Just spotted @Boobie24Dixon in the Buffalo airport decked out in Mississippi State gear. He's pretty massive for a FB/RB.

I'm looking forward to seeing him play for us. Granted his big impact will be on Special Teams, but he's a guy that can get us tough yards.

I think he'll be a surprise.

I'm looking forward to seeing him play for us. Granted his big impact will be on Special Teams, but he's a guy that can get us tough yards.

I think he'll be a surprise.

Agreed - I assume he is Tashard Choice's replacement but I think he will be much better.

Yes to Chad "quatre-vingt-cinq"

CBF

Now that's funny!

I see that this thread is no longer pinned. Obviously things have slowed down immensely in free agency.

This was a great thread and it was fun getting and sharing all the information from here.

Once again I'd like to thank 26CornerBlitz, for starting this thread and being the main contributor to it.

To show how grateful I am, I have come up with what I believe to be the best way to thank him.

26CornerBlitz, this is for you, enjoy!

I see that this thread is no longer pinned. Obviously things have slowed down immensely in free agency.

This was a great thread and it was fun getting and sharing all the information from here.

Once again I'd like to thank 26CornerBlitz, for starting this thread and being the main contributor to it.

To show how grateful I am, I have come up with what I believe to be the best way to thank him.

26CornerBlitz, this is for you, enjoy!

That's quite a gift my friend...Thanks :D

Earl Thomas just agreed to a 4-year extension with the Seahawks. He's currently scheduled to make $44.725M over the next 5 seasons. That's a shade under the $9M/year Byrd got. But he'll get $27.725M guaranteed over those 5 years versus just $26.4M for Byrd over his 6 years.