"We're still up in the air on Kolb"

1B4IDie

There you go straight for the horse's mouth.

At about 12:55

http://audio.wgr550.com/a/88236494/3-4-bills-general-manager-doug-whaley-joins-the-howard-simon-show.htm

"We're waiting on the medical"

I would speculate that means as soon as Kolb is given the medical clearance to play/practice then they will cut him.

They can't cut him until he gets clearance unless they reach an injury settlement. I would think that Kolb's camp is going to try and make an injury settlement happen given that no one in their right mind would want Kolb on their roster.

Edited by Why So Serious?

They cut him until he gets clearance unless they reach an injury settlement. I would think that Kolb's camp is going to try and make an injury settlement happen given that no one in the right mind would want Kolb on their roster.

Hopefully that includes Kolb. For his own sake. Because if he ends up on a roster, I honestly fear that he will never be in his right mind.

Is anyone thinking that he will be? If the Bills are going all in on ej, we know they have a half decent backup in thad and they can save quite a bit of cap room by cutting kolb.

People were confused with Kolb's status. Thats the reason for the thread. It wasn't clear to anyone what Kolb's Medical status, including Morrone.

Kolb, needs to retire for his health, he got his brains scrambled last year and any other kind of head hit could be lethal.

I wish him the best, but there is no way the Bills can keep him.

Edited by oman128

Why? later he or his family can just sue the NFL for his issues and concussions and make Millions

What if he sustains more concussions? Are you placing money over personal health, given what happened to players after football like Junior Seau, etc?

Dude had a decent career in the NFL, made plenty of money, and may get an injury settlement. Ultimately it is his decision. Brain injuries are serious, and that is just my concern.

thanks for posting :thumbsup:

I get the impression that the Bills are awaiting a decision from Kolb on if he wants to play again, and if not they are fine with Lewis as backup QB.

Which is good news to me, as ESPN stated the Bills would be interested in Mike Vick...ugg http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2014/03/michael_vick_could_have_interest_from_the_buffalo_bills_says_adam_schefter.html

Christ One Bills Drive what the hell is going on.

Im a hoe dumb average joe bills fan and even I see this decision as clear as day.

CUT HIM. MOVE ON.

kevin kolb will just get another concussion and put us back into the same position all over again. Hes DONE IN THIS LEAGUE.