New NFL Penalty

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that for "-a" or "er"?

And what if a white ref flags a black player for referring to another black player with such an epithet, will he have to pick up the flag and endure a public berating by Charles Barkley and Steven A. Smith about the white man not telling the black man when he may use that word?

What about homophobic slurs? With Sam Mike coming out in more then one way, this is important. What about any mean words?

If you insult another player you should have to give him a hug. Instead of a flag for the penalty, they should throw little fuzzy pink koosh balls that are kept heated and call them "warm fuzzies" like we had in elementary school. If we insulted someone or picked on someone we had to give them a warm fuzzy.

I giggled.

What happens if he thinks he sees holding?

much ado over nothing

We can least watch it on replay, tape, TiVo, DVR, etc... etc... How the heck is one going to see somebody's jaws flapping? What if the ref just makes it up? There is absolutely no way to confirm it. Is it only going to be ONE ref's world. They can already "push games" now, why make it easier?

We can least watch it on replay, tape, TiVo, DVR, etc... etc... How the heck is one going to see somebody's jaws flapping? What if the ref just makes it up? There is absolutely no way to confirm it. Is it only going to be ONE ref's world. They can already "push games" now, why make it easier?

Did you see what was going on at the bottom of the pile when the "he was giving him the business" penalty was called?

much ado about nothing

Did you see what was going on at the bottom of the pile when the "he was giving him the business" penalty was called?

much ado about nothing

I can just see it now... Belicheat will be "ahead of the curve" and send all his players to ventriloquy class! Just our luck! :wallbash: :wallbash:

Much ado about nothing?... Just wait till 90 yards of penalties per NE* game gets slapped on BFLO for "inappropriate language!" LoL... :D

Be very worried my friend... Very worried! :nana:

LoL... My sarcasm detector is a bit on the fritz. Should I get it to the repair shop?

:D

Working perfectly!

Assuming this isn't a jimmy Fallon scam, it would not surprise me to hear the league wanted to go down this road. I think if they could find a way to stamp out human nature, all this stuff could work. And, rap music, too, you'd have to dial it back to that first-ish one by...the "something" gang? I remember 'hip hop hippidy" and then a blur.

Speaking of sensitivity and whatnot...would they penalize you if you offended religious types with a few G-d's? Or that's all cool? The way players congregate in the middle of the field after a game, and thank The Lord for God given gifts seems you might really offend quite a few players and common folk alike.

And what if a white ref flags a black player for referring to another black player with such an epithet, will he have to pick up the flag and endure a public berating by Charles Barkley and Steven A. Smith about the white man not telling the black man when he may use that word?

Should be used for both