Jairus Byrd [was Jarius Byrd]

No I think he picked off Sanchez like 3 times in one game. He should actually be listed again. Love that 2 ex-Bills QBs are on the list.

:D Yeah, i was gonna play that angle, but figured Byrd had more than notches on his belt from the Buttfumble previously known as Sanchez

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we aren't over this yet?

:bag:

Byrd is on John Murphy's show podcast tonight. Feels awkward. Haven't listened yet. It's like a phone call from an ex where you know there's no chance of getting back together, but you hang onto every word wondering about whether there was ever meaning to the prior relationship. :lol:

Byrd is on John Murphy's show podcast tonight. Feels awkward. Haven't listened yet. It's like a phone call from an ex where you know there's no chance of getting back together, but you hang onto every word wondering about whether there was ever meaning to the prior relationship. :lol:

:lol:

:cry: ...

:lol:

If Byrd actually re-signs with the Bills, I wouldn't be surprised if this thread hits 200.

If Byrd signs with another team, it'll probably go to 120 and then people won't give a damn anymore.

Well it looks like I was a bit too optimistic in how much the fans would care about Byrd signing with another team.