Stay classy, Arizona. Stay classy.

Maybe this will:

http://www.nationalreview.com/feed/372116/canada-muslim-barbers-vs-lesbians-greg-pollowitz

So a lesbian walks into a Muslim barbershop, and asks for a “businessmen’s haircut”.

It sounds like the beginning of a joke, but it really happened, and now a government agency called the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario will hear her complaint.

Faith McGregor is the lesbian who doesn’t like the girly cuts that they do at a salon. She wants the boy’s hairdo.

Omar Mahrouk is the owner of the Terminal Barber Shop in Toronto. He follows Shariah law, so he thinks women have cooties. As Mahrouk and the other barbers there say, they don’t believe in touching women other than their own wives.

But that’s what multiculturalism and unlimited immigration from illiberal countries means. A central pillar of many immigrant cultures is the second-class citizenship of women and gays.

So if we now believe in multiculturalism, and that our Canadian culture of tolerance isn’t any better than the Shariah culture of sex crimes and gender apartheid, who are we to complain when Omar Mahrouk takes us up on our promise that he can continue to practise his culture — lesbian haircuts be damned?

how the hell does this woman happen to have a stick so far up her ass that she gives a **** about this?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have. Part of my job function requires that I understand how policy and legislation will effect the marketplace. To greatly oversimplify, I can't do my job if I don't understand those implications, and I can't understand the implications if I don't read and understand the law.

You are a bad liar!

Well Obama fooled the whole country so...

No, he didn't.

However, I am a bit flattered that gator thinks I'm bright and agile enough to have successfully fooled an entire organization as high profile and as visible as mine.

That would actually require me being far smarter and far more dynamic than I actually am.

So I've got my entire organization fooled?

I have no idea what you have ot, that's no proof you read anything

Well Obama fooled the whole country so...

Not like your guy Clinton, right? You really liked Clinton's higher taxes and health care plan, ya?

GOV. JAN BREWER, R: "Senate Bill 1062 does not address a specific and present concern related to religious liberty in Arizona. I have not heard of one example in Arizona where a business owner's religious liberty has been violated. The bill is broadly worded and could result in unintended and negative consequences. After weighing all of the arguments, I vetoed Senate Bill 1062 moments ago."

Then shut the !@#$ up, dipshit.

Is this all you do? You live on this site?

I have no idea what you have ot, that's no proof you read anything

Not like your guy Clinton, right? You really liked Clinton's higher taxes and health care plan, ya?

GOV. JAN BREWER, R: "Senate Bill 1062 does not address a specific and present concern related to religious liberty in Arizona. I have not heard of one example in Arizona where a business owner's religious liberty has been violated. The bill is broadly worded and could result in unintended and negative consequences. After weighing all of the arguments, I vetoed Senate Bill 1062 moments ago."

Have you read the bill? No? Then shut the !@#$ up, you idiot.

Is this all you do? You live on this site?

How much time do you think it takes me to type "Shut the !@#$ up, you idiot?" :rolleyes:

Have you read the bill? No? Then shut the !@#$ up, you idiot.

How much time do you think it takes me to type "Shut the !@#$ up, you idiot?" :rolleyes:

Are you a one-handed or two-handed typer, or just a pecker?

Edited by 3rdnlng

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2014/0227/Was-vetoed-Arizona-bill-misrepresented-What-constitutional-scholars-say.-video

"...Among the few standing up for the proposed law were a group of 11 constitutional scholars.

In a four-page letter sent this week to Brewer, the scholars said the Arizona law had been “egregiously misrepresented by many of its critics.”

“Some of us are Republicans; some of us are Democrats. Some of us are religious; some of us are not. Some of us oppose same-sex marriage; some of us support it,” the letter said.

Nine of the signers of the letter said they supported the legislation; two were not sure. “But all of us believe that many criticisms of the Arizona law are deeply misleading,” the letter said.

The federal government and 18 states have Religious Freedom Restoration Acts on their books. More than 12 other states have interpreted their state constitutions to provide similar protections to religious individuals.

Under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, the government is barred from imposing a substantial burden on a person’s exercise of religion unless the government can offer a compelling justification for the burden and then minimize the burden as much as possible..."

Me? You are the guy that makes up virtually everything, The Crusades were defensive, the Civil War was not about slavery, Obama thinks work is wage slavery and on and on...oh ya, and that you read the Obamacare bill

You're knowledge of history is matched only by your willingness to learn.