When Bills Fans Get Their Teeth Pulled...

YoloinOhio

My obsetvations:

There has to be something else wrong with this kid. Like, other than the Buffalo fan thing.

He looks kinda eerily like my little brother.

The best part was when she asked if marrone was better and he burst into tears and muttered "he's ok..."

This was me after the Falcons game this year.

My obsetvations:

There has to be something else wrong with this kid. Like, other than the Buffalo fan thing.

The best part was when she asked if marrone was better and he burst into tears and muttered "he's ok..."

I had some of these same thoughts... and is he aware that this is online?! Hilarious but uncomfortable.

My obsetvations:

There is nothing wrong with this kid. My daughter had a very similar reaction to the anesthesia they used when she had her wisdom teeth out. Shocked the wife and I because she was not prone to emotional outbursts but she was crying hysterically and we couldn't calm her down for a long while. The doctor told us it was a quite common reaction (wish we had known that earlier). I just want to know what kind of a parent allows their son to be recorded in that condition and the video posted online. It was obvious she was asking questions to keep the "funny" responses coming. From a parenting standpoint, I found this video pretty disturbing and not funny in any way. JMO.

There is nothing wrong with this kid. My daughter had a very similar reaction to the anesthesia they used when she had her wisdom teeth out. Shocked the wife and I because she was not prone to emotional outbursts but she was crying hysterically and we couldn't calm her down for a long while. The doctor told us it was a quite common reaction (wish we had known that earlier). I just want to know what kind of a parent allows their son to be recorded in that condition and the video posted online. It was obvious she was asking questions to keep the "funny" responses coming. From a parenting standpoint, I found this video pretty disturbing and not funny in any way. JMO.

I agree. Very bad parental choice.

I just want to know what kind of a parent allows their son to be recorded in that condition and the video posted online. It was obvious she was asking questions to keep the "funny" responses coming. From a parenting standpoint, I found this video pretty disturbing and not funny in any way. JMO.

I completely agree. I have no idea how old this kid is, but he's about to be mocked mercilessly for years.

I love that even drugged out of his mind he still realizes the Bills might lose one of their best players and are probably still a longshot to make the playoffs...some things are just universal constants...

I know. That's the best thing. He knows the dates of free agency, etc.

The thing about EJ hurting his knee every god damn day was the best!

OK, which one of you had your wisdom teeth pulled and was on video while driving with your mom while still under anesthesia... LMAO

http://www.buffaloru...om-teeth-pulled

:worthy::lol::worthy::lol::worthy::lol:

I was crying that was so funny, Sadly I feel exactly the same :( :( :(

favorite quotes: " Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick, JP Losman sucked, now we have EJ Manuel and he isnt that good, he gets his knee hurt every goddamn day!"

... and I hate Tom Brady :lol: