Cabin Fever anyone ?

Buffaloed in Pa

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we have a member here by this name? What do they say about all this!

"Boys in the band ordered boat drinks

Visitors scored on the home rink

Everything seems to be wrong

Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap air fare

I gotta to fly to saint somewhere

Im close to bodily harm

Twenty degrees and the hockey games on

Nobody cares they are way too far gone

Screamin boat drinks, something to keep em all warm

This mornin, I shot six holes in my freezer

I think I got cabin fever

Somebody sound the alarm

Id like to go where the pace of lifes slow

Could you beam me somewhere mr. scott?

Any ol place here on earth or in space

You pick the century and I'll pick the spot

Oh I know, (I know)

I should be leaving this climate

I got a verse but can't rhyme it

I gotta go where it's warm

Boat drinks

Waitress I need two more boat drinks

Then Im headin south fore my dream shrinks

I gotta go where it's warm (I gotta go where it's warm)

I gotta go where it's warm (I gotta go where it's warm)

I gotta go where it's warm!

I gotta go where there aint any snow

Where there aint any blow

Cause my fin sinks so low

I gotta go where it's warm"

Common man. I don't think Al Gore has looked at a calendar in years. :ph34r:

LoL... The arctic may be clear, but 80% of the Great Lakes isn't! WTF!

It has been crappy snow too...I have been trying to build a snow man with the kids all winter but it just isn't the packing snow in WNY or its -20 with the wind and pointless to even attempt it

Build it on the southern exposure. Dug the snow cave yesterday and the thing is like ice today from all the packing, didn't even have to introduce water... Snow is "wind caked" from the cold and being stepped, packed on and then hitting the deep freeze last night... It was -6 below, actual temp.

Would like to grill a steak but , have not cleared the snow off the deck.

Ha, weather guys all saying we got 8-12 coming tomorrow-Thursday. Weird how that always gets me to want to grill, as long as not sleeting. Now, we have no on ground as we speak, so will not have to shovel path to get to grill.

Swear the kids are always gunna remember this winter as Best Winter Ever

Stores should be fun to watch today!

Edited by plenzmd1

I've never had it and never will. However I've read reviews on it and it sounds way too hoppy for me. Beer, like any other alcoholic beverage should be a balance and an in your face hop bomb turns me off. It's like drinking a glass of pine needs and grapefruit juice. But that's just me. :D

True that!! I equate it to drinking grass. I like your description better.

i absolutely love the grapefruit hop characteristic....then you get a nice czech pilsner with saaz hops that have a nice grassy flavor, i am a hop fan, i don't do the more malty beers like stouts or porters, give me an IPA, Imperial IPA, West Coast IPA everytime.

True that!! I equate it to drinking grass. I like your description better.

i absolutely love the grapefruit hop characteristic....then you get a nice czech pilsner with saaz hops that have a nice grassy flavor, i am a hop fan, i don't do the more malty beers like stouts or porters, give me an IPA, Imperial IPA, West Coast IPA everytime.

not to go all beer thread here, but i am starting to get more like Jim and BuffaloBud. I am actually drinking more Saisons and Trippels. Still love IPA's , just have found a lot more to the beer universe. And like i said upthread, just so many good beers now i just do not get as excited as I once did for things like Pliny or Hopslam.

Just look at Richmond, 5 great microbreweries now in the metro area, 13 within a 90 mile radius...all of them putting out some great beer! I will support them now as much as I can. BTW, Hardywood Singel might be a the best Abbey Style blond made in the US..try some Pooj, and keep supporting RVA!

http://www.hardywood.com/content/hardywood-singel

This winter in WNY has been pretty awful. The older I get, the more I can't stand this weather. Seriously considering making the move South in the near future for the first time ever.

I cant stand the cold. And yeah age does have something to do with it.

Don't consider anything. Make the move. Be happy. Ef the cold weather.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

It's finally hit the low 30's for highs in the Buffalo area the past few days and it's really weird/sad when that feels like 50 or 60 degrees compared to what we've been dealing with the last couple months.

Oh I remember those days. "Hey, it's 40 out! Time to break out the shorts and t-shirst!!"

same here, it's above freezing in the philly area and it feels wonderful outside...that's pretty sad

It's finally hit the low 30's for highs in the Buffalo area the past few days and it's really weird/sad when that feels like 50 or 60 degrees compared to what we've been dealing with the last couple months.