Super Bowl Commercials Thread

Ralonzo

Empirically, I have to give this year's title to Radio Shack. Their rebranding launch jacked RSH share price 3% on a day where most of the market got slaughtered (DJIA -326, QQQ -106, S&P -40), and the chatterers credit the ad in large part.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Empirically, I have to give this year's title to Radio Shack. Their rebranding launch jacked RSH share price 3% on a day where most of the market got slaughtered (DJIA -326, QQQ -106, S&P -40), and the chatterers credit the ad in large part.

i still think they will be non existant by 2015...so that was probably their last breath!

they have been needing that moment for years... it may be too little too late, but i give them credit for acknowledging that they were out of date (in the tech field nonetheless)

At our local cattlemens meeting the talk was the Chevrolet. A guy we all know who loves Ford says he is going to have to sell his truck to buy a Chevrolet now because of that commercial. He's a Hereford guy, too.

We actually got in to discussing how the cows and bull looked.