Time For A Tea Party Thread

3rdnlng

Paul Ryan is out there twisting stories into lies again.

A boy on a lunch program wanted to bring a bag lunch to school. HE wanted to have parents who cared about him. SAY what?

The boy who wanted the lunch wanted it in a brown paper bag so he wouldn't get picked on. He (the kid) also wrote the book to which Mr Ryan lied about.

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-paul-ryan-brown-bag-lunch-story-20140307,0,2957092.story

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A boy on a lunch program wanted to bring a bag lunch to school. HE wanted to have parents who cared about him. SAY what?

The boy who wanted the lunch wanted it in a brown paper bag so he wouldn't get picked on. He (the kid) also wrote the book to which Mr Ryan lied about.

http://www.latimes.c...0,2957092.story

Explain how this is a lie.

Oh and if it is policicians lying is ok. gator told me so.

Now Chef, you are well aware that Republican politicians are held to a different standard.

Rep. Ryan reaccounted a story that was told him by Eloise Anderson in testimony before his committee last summer.

To his great discredit, he assumed that it was true (apparently without checking first) and used the story in his CPAC speech.

Now it appears that she had either made up or "borrowed" the story.

To some of the dunces on the Left............this IS the same as lying.

To folks with any amount of intelligence, it was poor judgement on Mr Ryan's part.

http://www.latimes.c...0,2957092.story

Every time I'm fully convinced gatorman is the single-most blindly idiotic tool to ever post something on a message board, you show up and change everything.

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-ra-paul-ryan-brown-bag-lunch-story-20140307,0,2957092.story

Oh that darn Liberal media doing fact checking again! Just evil!

It's an issue that is, quite frankly, central to immigration reform.

Being an advocate of immigration reform, you should probably familiarize yourself with it.

How is it central? I think you are engaging in hyperbole, but I'll allow you to change my mind if you want

And it's ok to bust the little lying politicians also. This punk ain't never going to be President and won't get to take away kids free lunch, boo hoo

Ryan=POS

Now Chef, you are well aware that Republican politicians are held to a different standard.

Rep. Ryan reaccounted a story that was told him by Eloise Anderson in testimony before his committee last summer.

To his great discredit, he assumed that it was true (apparently without checking first) and used the story in his CPAC speech.

Now it appears that she had either made up or "borrowed" the story.

To some of the dunces on the Left............this IS the same as lying.

To folks with any amount of intelligence, it was poor judgement on Mr Ryan's part.

he didn't check the story? What an idiot

How is it central? I think you are engaging in hyperbole, but I'll allow you to change my mind if you want

Do a bit of research on "Reconquista" and "Azaltan" as related to the Chicano "La Raza" Movement. Please keep in mind that the term "La Raza" litterally translates to "The Race", or people of the lineage. It's a purely racial seperatist movement which has become central to Latin American Human Rights advocacy.

Individuals subscribing to this belief system are not interested in becoming American; rather, they seek to undo the forming of the American South West, and reject the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidaldo.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Do a bit of research on "Reconquista" and "Azaltan" as related to the Chicano "La Raza" Movement. Please keep in mind that the term "La Raza" litterally translates to "The Race", or people of the lineage. It's a purely racial seperatist movement which has become central to Latin American Human Rights advocacy.

Individuals subscribing to this belief system are not interested in becoming American; rather, they seek to undo the forming of the American South West, and reject the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidaldo.

Ya, that's going to happen. (rolls eyes)

The dems will (most likely) proclaim another "nail in the T.E.A. Party coffin, and "proof that you can run on Obamacare" with their spin later tonight after the Jolly-Sink special election results. Ms. Sink, the dem candidate is favored

Never mind that.......................................

*Alex Sink is the bigger name, as a gubernatorial candidate in 2010 who won 47.7 percent of the vote in a year when Republicans did fantastically well across Florida. She’s been elected statewide, as chief financial officer of Florida in 2006 with 53.5 percent of the vote.

*Her Republican opponent, David Jolly, has never run for office before. He was counsel to the previous congressman from this district, the late Bill Young, and spent several years as a lobbyist.

*Sink’s campaign is raising and spending way more money than Jolly’s campaign.

*Obama won this district, 50 percent to 49 percent, in 2012.

*SmartPolitics notes that women candidates are twice as likely to win in a special election compared to a regular November election.

*There’s a Libertarian candidate, Lucas Overby, polling at 4 to 7 percent, and one poll had him at 12 percent.

Nope. I'm sure media stories proclaiming this "huge victory" are already written

and if by some chance Mr. Jolly wins, well.............we can always blame something else besides the administration's policies......lol

Well, I am pleasantly surprised to have been wrong

Republican Jolly wins Fla. congressional race

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/us_politics/2014/03/republican_jolly_wins_fla_congressional_race

I guess that I over-rated the DNC declaration "we can't afford to lose this special election" & trotting in Dollar Bill Clinton to support Ms. Sink.

Mr. Jolly is a conservative and ran as such..............in a fairly close district.

I cannot wait for November.

http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/enough-whining-teabaggers-actually-i

The teabaggers were the ones who unleashed this on their own stupid selves. Or I should say, the ill-informed, ignorant nitwits who hijacked the movement. We need a third party, but it has to be VIABLE. Unfortunately every cranky lout who on one hand "hates" the gubmint (and on the other complains when the gubmint doesn't do enough for him) is drawn to the image of "patriot" but....they're not. They're just lunatic fringe wackos. The real reformers have lost their voices to these nuts.

http://crooksandliar...gers-actually-i

The teabaggers were the ones who unleashed this on their own stupid selves. Or I should say, the ill-informed, ignorant nitwits who hijacked the movement. We need a third party, but it has to be VIABLE. Unfortunately every cranky lout who on one hand "hates" the gubmint (and on the other complains when the gubmint doesn't do enough for him) is drawn to the image of "patriot" but....they're not. They're just lunatic fringe wackos. The real reformers have lost their voices to these nuts.

Still with the Palin thing huh? Will you please explain to me you're and others obsession?