The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Yeah...but it's an awfully expensive way to go about it. Spending a trillion-plus to drive the entire industry to the point where it has to be bailed out and federalized for another two-plus trillion?

Sad thing is that it's so transparent.

But health care will be worth it

I love it. The !@#$ers that brought us this abortion on a platter really think they've done a good thing.

They're so obtuse that they still haven't completely comprehended the fact that many of the "newly insured" are paying for something that is too expensive to use, but they were forced into buying it or face paying a penalty to the IRS if they didn't. The deductibles are so high on some of these cheaper plans that people can't use their plans.

The Left - especially the leaders that forced this bill through Congress don't care at all about the reality of what they did. They just created a shiny optic designed to hypnotize the masses into believing they're actually getting a good deal. Instead when they unwrap the package, they find a big heaping pile of steaming goat custards.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/20/aetna-outlook-idUSL3N13F3IA20151120

Nov 20 U.S. health insurer Aetna Inc on Friday said its business that includes individual Obamacare health plans had performed as expected, following on earlier news that UnitedHealth Group Inc might exit the unprofitable market.

Aetna said in a regulatory filing that its individual business had continued to perform in line with its projections through October. It backed its full-year 2015 operating earnings forecast of $7.45 to $7.55 per share.

Then why can't I keep more of mine?

Even those that can't afford the deductible?

How can you be for insurance companies making money AND for single payer?

Because we all have to pay taxes

Well, how do you want it? Tax payers pay, or people getting the insurance?

We operate in the system we have now

Because we all have to pay taxes

Well, how do you want it? Tax payers pay, or people getting the insurance?

We operate in the system we have now

Didn't answer my question. Typical.

People getting insurance pay. That's not what tax dollars are for.

The system we have not is not single payer of course. So which is it the current system or single payer?

Edited by Chef Jim

Didn't answer my question. Typical.

People getting insurance pay. That's not what tax dollars are for.

The system we have not is not single payer of course. So which is it the current system or single payer?

Oh, excuse me for not answering you questions.

Ok, you have to pay because its the law and the people have spoken? That ok?

If insurance had to pay then tax payer subsides would help.

Single player baby :)

Oh, excuse me for not answering you questions.

Ok, you have to pay because its the law and the people have spoken? That ok?

If insurance had to pay then tax payer subsides would help.

Single player baby :)

You never get it through you head that we are not against paying taxes. What gives you that idea? If money makes the world go 'round why should I have to give up MORE of mine?

I can't address the rest of your gibberish.

Read it and weep.

Kaiser recently released its study analyzing 2016 ACA rates. Everyone jumped on the conclusion that some silver plans are cheaper than last year. What wasn't reported was that the reason those plans are cheaper is that they exclude many physicians and hospitals. You know, something that many here predicted would happen.

You never get it through you head that we are not against paying taxes. What gives you that idea? If money makes the world go 'round why should I have to give up MORE of mine?

I can't address the rest of your gibberish.

So you are whinning that you want more? You are unhappy with how much you have? Sorry must suck to be so angry

Read it and weep.

Kaiser recently released its study analyzing 2016 ACA rates. Everyone jumped on the conclusion that some silver plans are cheaper than last year. What wasn't reported was that the reason those plans are cheaper is that they exclude many physicians and hospitals. You know, something that many here predicted would happen.

Hurrah! It isn't perfect! Too bad the GOP's idea of "perfect" is leaving the uninsured uninsured.