Playoffs : SD Chargers at Cincy Bengals

Just Jack

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be an interesting game, probably the most interesting of the weekend. The back story is why. San Diego hasn't looked all that impressive and squeaked. They haven't done well on the road yet have some fire power to succeed. The Bengals have a good overall team. Either team will likely get handled in the second round and they have to know this. I would bet many on either team is not looking forward to next week.

^I thought the Chargers were pretty impressive the last few weeks leading up to that near loss against KC. They could be a dark horse in the playoffs. Meanwhile the Bengals have been lighting it up at home. San Diego has beaten Denver and Cincinnati has beaten New England, so there's hope for whoever wins.

This will be an interesting game, probably the most interesting of the weekend. The back story is why. San Diego hasn't looked all that impressive and squeaked. They haven't done well on the road yet have some fire power to succeed. The Bengals have a good overall team. Either team will likely get handled in the second round and they have to know this. I would bet many on either team is not looking forward to next week.

I'm not sure you're giving either team enough credit. They are inconsistent, but I could see either of them squeezing out a win in the next round. When the Bengals show up, they are a difficult team to beat.

Edited by fallen627

I dream of the day that I hear Jim Nance announcing a Bills home playoff game with the introductions of the team.

2014 season will end our drought, mark my words. We win the division next year

I got chargers winning this one today outright

SD 23 Cincy 17

I dream of the day that I hear Jim Nance announcing a Bills home playoff game with the introductions of the team.

2014 season will end our drought, mark my words. We win the division next yearI got chargers winning this one today outright

SD 23 Cincy 17

I'll take a Bills playoff road game...anything.....

I wonder if that was an option route and the WR went inside instead of outside. Odd throw by Rivers. Clean pocket, wr wide open yet completly missed him....

I thought Rivewrs avoided embarrassment by appearing to chastise the WR while heading to the sidelines--or the WR is an idiot.

Maybe I'm wrong but didn't you pick the Chargers to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl in some other thread? I remember it because I thought it was crazy.

For the couple of easy calls that get blown any given each week, the refs really get a lot of really tough ones right. That was a nice spot on the rivers run for instance and had a lot of moving pieces/factors to track to get it right

For the couple of easy calls that get blown any given each week, the refs really get a lot of really tough ones right. That was a nice spot on the rivers run for instance and had a lot of moving pieces/factors to track to get it right

Yea they really do! Its not an easy job by any means! I once did a ref job for a peewee game...it was brutal. 7/8 year olds. Every play kids were holding/tackling..late hits..ect...I mean parents were irrate with me not calling holding every play...I literally stopped the game pulled both coaches together said control your parents these kids are 7/8 year olds...I said when the game ends these kids won't care they will be playing on the playground.

So I can't imagine the pressure these NFL refs go through!