Playoffs : KC Chiefs at Indy Colts

Just Jack

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see what happens now. Indy probably focused on stopping Charles all week long, so who knows what the Chiefs will do.

Yup - sometimes in the short term a wildcard game changer like that can lead to surprising results. Maybe the chiefs take some extra risks now. I'm certainly not changing the channel but it's a rough injury for them. Charles is so dynamic, even though they prepped for him they likely had to prep for just about anything.

Edited by NoSaint

Bowe should have scored. That tight end got on his way (not really his fault but slowed him down) and then didn't even try to put on a hand on the defender. He could've easily pushed him to bowe would've got separation

I know it's nitpicking but Da'Rick was the only guy wearing a winter hat in his intro. Keeping it classy.

The guy is IN the intro of a playoff game in the same season the Bills cut him because he wasn't good enough to make the team.

Perhaps they should have held on to him instead of Hogan...

Posted in the shout box also, but how did the refs miss that blatant holding around the neck by #79 of the Chiefs? Seemed very obvious on the replay.

ETA: Just saw the highlights from the 1st half....On the shovel pass TD by KC, #79 does the exact same hold move...right arm up around the neck of the Indy rusher. Actually, this time, his arm moves from around the guy's neck and it becomes a hands to the face infraction. Not sure why the Referee is not seeing these. LOL

Edited by John in Jax

The guy is IN the intro of a playoff game in the same season the Bills cut him because he wasn't good enough to make the team.

Perhaps they should have held on to him instead of Hogan...

I thought we cut him because he was immature and couldn't be bothered to learn the playbook on offense or special teams. Hogan was bad. I hope we replace him.

Btw. I was extremely high on Rogers going into the preseason.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall