Dumb names

4merper4mer

First off I don't think we should draft a QB high because:

A: Manuel did show flashes, especially late in games. He may have been coddled by an inept coach and gained limited experience as a result, but that is not his fault.

B: We stumbled our way into a pretty decent viable backup QB in Lewis IMO.

C: Tuel is what should be expected of a 3. He got rushed into action this year and look very raw, but geez.

I understand that some people will disagree with the above but:

I can promise you that any team drafting Blake Bortles this year anywhere before the 4th round will end up as a laughingstock. I know a certain QB evangelist with a bad track record is about to go on a mission, but I can tell Bortles will fail. Why? Blake Bortles. Seriously? That might be a dumber name than Ryan Talleywhacker or Blaine Gabbert. Worse than Blaine! Think about that.

There is no way this guy succeeds with half of the locker room chuckling every time someone says his name. I know they can't help the Bortles part, but his parents should have been arrested when the ink on the birth certificate was still wet. I get that they named him after the judge's putter from Caddyshack, but he is a person, not a running joke. Like Blaine, it is amazing he got this far but no way does he make it in the NFL.

We would then need to draft a RB named James. Let the Bortles and James era begin!

Almost spit beer outta my nose on that one! Hehehe. Blake Bottles is not worse than. Guy Whimper though.

Man I wish the rooster Blockers (Wang, Levitre, Wood) had made a stronger unit. Talk about epic names...

Teddy Bridgewater...pfffff.....sounds like a stuffed animal that helps kids cross the river of dreams into the land of lollipops and sunshine. No thanks.

Yeah, wasn't that the name of the kid in "Where the Wild Things Are?"

Almost spit beer outta my nose on that one! Hehehe. Blake Bottles is not worse than Guy Whimper though.

At least his parents knew he had a wimpy last name and tried to counterbalance that with the first name "Guy."

Probably the other finalist for Whimper's first name was "Buck."