Around the NFL Week 17

Beerball

Agreed, Rex is a good coach. I'd take him too. The rap though was warranted - you can't run your mouth and expect it not to turn on you when the results stop coming in. He's learned from his mistakes though and if he had any type of QB that team would be in the playoffs.

I disagree to a point. Geno has not been great but that team does not have any weapons on offense at all

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The WHOLE game? Wow. Very impressive.

First you made an incorrect ASSumption (by saying I only watched a few drives), now you come with the condescension. Stay classy, my friend.

Not Cam's fault the coaching staff went conservative and put the game into the D's hand. I guess you missed that throw he made to Olson, what a dart. But you watched the whole game, you must be right.

LOL. Yeah, I saw it. As well as every other pass too, including all the incompletions. I guess we'll see if I'm right in a couple weeks. I think they'll be one and out in the playoffs.

It's certainly nice to see Miami knocked out of the playoffs. After their spending spree, the talking heads had them already signed up for the playoffs. It's good to see Tannehill crash and burn.

It's also nice to see Manning demolishing the TD record. Take that, Gomer.

Edited by kas23

First you made an incorrect ASSumption (by saying I only watched a few drives), now you come with the condescension. Stay classy, my friend.

From the guy who called me a tool with no provication. Uh, okay.

From the guy who called me a tool with no provication. Uh, okay.

"But hey, go ahead and disagree because you saw a few drives...." = provication [sic]

You made a fallacious assumption even after I had already posted that I was watching the game closely. You either a) can't comprehend simple statements, or b) chose to ignore my simple statement, and then take an unwarranted shot for no good reason. In any case, Stay Classy, my man.

"But hey, go ahead and disagree because you saw a few drives...." = provication [sic]

You made a fallacious assumption even after I had already posted that I was watching the game closely. You either a) can't comprehend simple statements, or b) chose to ignore my simple statement, and then take an unwarranted shot for no good reason. In any case, Stay Classy, my man.

If you think what I wrote is provocation you're a little too sensitive for the internet. Someone with such delicate sensibilities shouldn't resort to outright attacks the moment someone disagrees with them...

it could be dumb luck, but kudos to the NFL for having many meaningful games in week 17. there have been one or two in previous years, but i can't recall this many week 17 games that meant so much, to so many teams, ever.

I'll bet the Steelers are POed:Chiefs should have gotten another chance to boot Steelers into playoffs

chiefs.jpg?w=500

At a time when plenty of Steelers fans are griping about the decision to wipe what would have been a game-clinching fumble return off the scoreboard in overtime of the contest between the Chiefs-Chargers, all Steelers fans should be complaining about the failure of the officials to miss a blatant foul as the Chiefs tried to win in regulation.

As kicker Ryan Succop lined up on the right hash mark to try a 41-yard field goal with eight seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, seven Chargers positioned themselves on the line of scrimmage to the left of the long snapper. But a new provision added this year by the NFL to Rule 9, Section 1, Article 3 states that “[n]o more than six Team B players may be on the line of scrimmage on either side of the snapper at the snap” when Team A lines up in a conventional field goal formation.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz