New England game predictions!

YoloinOhio

As of now, we still don't know who will start at QB. It doesn't matter though, because in my mind this game is all about the defense. The Jets beat the Pats with Geno at QB. They beat them because they shut down Brady. Unfortunately, while I really like our D lately, I think the Brady and Bellicheat have too much riding on this game to lose at home against a rookie or backup QB regardless of what injuries they have on both sides of the ball. I just hope it isn't blowout as it would be nice to enter the offseason with dignity.

Pats* 21-Bills 10

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets beat the Pats in NY on an odd call at the end of the game that you don't see called much. Actually the type of call we expect to see the Pats get not called for. The Pats have struggled a lot this year and IMO are not really that good

In saying that I see this being a typical Bills road game where they don't look good and the Pats end up smoking them. Bills had their Super Bowl last week in last home game now go on the road for last game of the year vs a Pats team playing for the top seed

Edited by Max997

Thinking back to that Browns game at Foxborough, Browns should have won! Crap PI call at the end bailed out Pats. Jason Campbell looked great against NE D... however, we don't have anyone close to Josh Gordon, who they could not cover. No Stevie either.... just looks dismal.

edit: didn't save my prediction:

Bills 30

Pats 27

Carpenter good for 3 FG's. Spiller may break one, their D is pretty banged up.

Pats 34

Bills 17

Why've you been so negative this season?

It's rough, I thought Stojan was the most pessimistic - you've been extremely low on this team.

Edited by jboyst62

edit: didn't save my prediction:

Bills 30

Pats 27

Carpenter good for 3 FG's. Spiller may break one, their D is pretty banged up.

Why've you been so negative this season?

It's rough, I thought Stojan was the most pessimistic - you've been extremely low on this team.

Too much eggnog? B-) JK - I like seeing fans who have an optimistic outlook. I wish Santa had brought me some. I hate NE so much and they always break out hearts.

Too much eggnog? B-) JK - I like seeing fans who have an optimistic outlook. I wish Santa had brought me some. I hate NE so much and they always break out hearts.

3 TD's is too much to ask? Maybe on the surface. But, I broke it down simply:

Our D will be good for putting up at least 3 points. Likely a turnover or stop to pin the Pats deep.

CJ Spiller, Goodwin, Graham or another X factor player that Lewis likes to find could easily pick up a TD.

Lewis seems to be good at scrambling and moving to score and he is elusive and tricky, though not a scrambler by nature; TD.

Our offense is good enough to get to the 35 yard line at least twice: Two FG's, figuring Carpenter could go 2/2.

That's a score of 23. Can you not agree?

Now, you put the sheer willpower of Fred Jackson in to the equation and you get another TD. 30 points.

Patriots:

Brady can easily put up 3 TD's, though he hasn't really lit it up TD wise this year.

Ridley/RB's will get at least one on this D.

They no longer have the automatic kicker they used to.

I'm going out on a limb and saying the Bills sack Brady 3 times in the first half, one of which looks bad, so Belichick pulls Brady for second half.

Bills win 20-17 with Thad Lewis setting a new rushing record for Bills quarterbacks in games against the Patriots.

Wait...scratch that....who am I kidding......Patriots win on last drive due to a questionable pass interference call in the endzone placing the ball at the one for the go ahead touchdown....... Yep that is more like it.

I would love for the season to end with 3 straight wins. It would say a lot about this team moving forward. Unfortunately I don't think we're there just yet. Too much inconsistency on offense and a road game against New England is a difficult enough feat for a playoff caliber team let alone our Bills.

Patriots 28

Bills. 10

3 TD's is too much to ask? Maybe on the surface. But, I broke it down simply:

Our D will be good for putting up at least 3 points. Likely a turnover or stop to pin the Pats deep.

CJ Spiller, Goodwin, Graham or another X factor player that Lewis likes to find could easily pick up a TD.

Lewis seems to be good at scrambling and moving to score and he is elusive and tricky, though not a scrambler by nature; TD.

Our offense is good enough to get to the 35 yard line at least twice: Two FG's, figuring Carpenter could go 2/2.

That's a score of 23. Can you not agree?

Now, you put the sheer willpower of Fred Jackson in to the equation and you get another TD. 30 points.

Patriots:

Brady can easily put up 3 TD's, though he hasn't really lit it up TD wise this year.

Ridley/RB's will get at least one on this D.

They no longer have the automatic kicker they used to.

I like your breakdown. I can agree on our score. Their score?.... kinda low....

Shoutout to all my billevers!!!

I want to see a good freaking game. I just dont want the refs to just give it to them. Screw all the cheating refs too!!!

I want brady to be on the floor so much he requests a mat for padding for his smooth and oily toosh. (uggghhh but ha ha) I want him mic'd and him begging for the "tuck rule". "man dareus hits hard. mario is fast. hughes is a beast. who is this little guy they call kiki? mommy please bring the tuck rule back. somebody please block that fat white guy!!!"

I strongly dislike the *pats* (they get 2 asterisks) cheating holes!

For whatever the Bills O line has stunk it up in just about every road game this year, save against the Jags 28th ranked D at Jacksonville.

Bills RG Kraig Urbik had probably his best game ever against Miami last week, so we will see if he can continue that stellar play on the road.

It would be awesome if the Bills could win this game. The Bills are getting +9 points, 28-17