Not to be negative about Woods

ColdBlueNorth

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woods got pushed slightly to the ground and then tried to take a swing at the guy while on the ground. It was bizarre. Almost totally unprovoked.

He got pushed backwards for about 8 yards and then dumped to the ground. Not sure what you saw. For years we have needed a team with a little fight in it, we get one and then we complain.

Edited by 4merper4mer

He got pushed backwards for about 8 yards and then dumped to the ground. Not sure what you saw. For years we have needed a team with a little fight in it, we get one and then we complain.

Fight is being chippy and pushing around.

Woods took it a step too far and threw a punch.

The other guy was probably talking ****. Until I hear otherwise I'm giving Woods the benefit of the doubt.

yep. i could only listen to the radio.

But given the outcome of the game !!! I am glad he punched that stupid heads helmet . dont take no sass Robert Woods !

wasnt he way outsized too

Woods has a winning mentality - the kid clearly has a very competitive edge. Not sure what was said or even the whole story (maybe he knows the guy) but I do give him the benefit of the doubt. I also would not be one to be be a SJ detractor, so no I am not a hyprocrite. Do I approve of the punch? No, but I am not going to say it makes me think less of him either.