Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 16, Dolphins at Bills

Dan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't the blackout extend to radio as well? I have had trouble in the past that I thought was because of a blackout. I don't think WGR can put the game play-by-play on the radio or on the web if it's a blackout. Not sure though

I think the radio always works even with the blackout. Don't know about wgr online but should work outside WNY area regardless even if affected by blackout

Noticed on the Phins board they were wishing it was a different Williams who was hurt other than AW. Still smarting from that strip sack.

According to my listings, WTVH is showing Jets and Browns

I actually live way up in Potsdam, NY. I thought the channel that I have been catching the game on was out of Syracuse, but it's not. I actually get a Watertown, NY station and they are broadcasting the game. Watertown is about 70 miles north of Syracuse. Edited by Rockinon

I actually live way up in Potsdam, NY. I thought the channel that I have been catching the game on was out of Syracuse, but it's not. I actually get a Watertown, NY station and they are broadcasting the game. Watertown is about 70 miles north of Syracuse.

Terrible ice storms up there today. If you are watching a ball game, I assume you are not in the region without power, tv cable, internet, etc.

Leonhard...ugggggg

Why? I thought Leonard has been very good when he is in.

Terrible ice storms up there today. If you are watching a ball game, I assume you are not in the region without power, tv cable, internet, etc.

Yea, lights have flickered a couple of times, but so far so good. All it takes is one tree limb to fall and there goes the power. I live pretty far out in the country so if I lose power it might be a while before it's restored. Fingers crossed. I really don't relish the idea of going to get gas for the generator.

I think the radio always works even with the blackout. Don't know about wgr online but should work outside WNY area regardless even if affected by blackout.

We get all the games on radio in Syracuse regardless of blackout. We never get the WGR online game call "due to NFL rules", which is the message that repeatedly plays. We do get the WGR pre and post game shows.