Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 16, Dolphins at Bills

Dan

That tackle for a loss last week on the goal line was pretty good.

I watched too many times when he played early where he was one step too slow in coverage. He knows where he's supposed to be and what he's supposed to do, he just can't get there until after the completion. (IMO)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched too many times when he played early where he was one step too slow in coverage. He knows where he's supposed to be and what he's supposed to do, he just can't get there until after the completion. (IMO)

3 interceptions on the year isn't bad either and he hasn't even been starting most games. I agree he is limited physically, but he has been around the ball a lot this year.

BTW, if Leonard gets an interception before the end of the year, that will make 4 different players on this team with at least 4 interceptions. That is something that has only been done 3 times in history of NFL.

Edited by Rockinon

Exactly. Knows right where to be but just cant get there fast enough. On occasion, like last week's goaline stop, he will fight through a block and make a nice play.

Exactly. Knows right where to be but just cant get there fast enough. On occasion, like last week's goaline stop, he will fight through a block and make a nice play.

That's the reason he was available as a FA after the season started and doesn't start... but the good thing is that he is a smart, experienced player who knows this defense well and that is an advantage. He is definitely not as good overall as AW but that's what happens when it is next man up sometimes. I thought Searcy would start for AW, but I'm sure he will play a lot in all the different looks they put out there.

I am under the fry lamps in the Van Miller club. I could get used to this.

How cold is it? Any chance of snow of just rain?