1. 1. Would you rather the Bills...

• Win last 2 games, finish 7-9 and 4-2 in the division
    • Lose last 2 games, finish 5-10 and 2-4 in the division

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24-1 in favor of winning! Glad to see we are on the same page

Thats for certain! I can't stand people advocating to lose for a higher draft position.

My confidence in this board has been re-affirmed!!

Edited by cage

Definitely win, win, win.... I am watching every second of those games, for a reason..to see my team win... no matter how insignificant the win may be, my week always goes better when the Bills win.

These are back to back divisional foes...the Bills could actually finish with a .500 record in the division, or even better. Those disappointed with the season keep saying "I just wanted to see progress..." Well. that would be it. Going 3-3, or, dare I say it, 4-2 in the division would be huge progress for this team. EJ Manuel is a big part of our future fortunes, but he is not the only part.

Besides, pick #3, or pick #10, or anywhere in between, there is no gurantee that the Bills will be any more successful in the draft. The guys on this team, now (not guys in the future) need to start knowing how to win, or get a tast of success n their veins. Its' gotta start somewhere...is there anything weaker than playing to lose?

Unless there's a franchise QB you might otherwise miss out on, the value of having your existing players learn to properly execute plays on the field far outweighs the added talent value of picking a few spots higher. Most of your picks won't be impact players for a year or 2 anyway.

I'd like to see the Bills win out too. But please stop with the Herm Edwards quote. He was one of the worst coaches ever and he even managed to have a lower winning percentage than Rich Kotite who was one of the most inept coaches in the last 20 years.

Herm Edwards was a bad coach and is an even worse football analyst. He should never be quoted.

I want losses. If this team was playing to win we woudln't have had to endure Pitt, KC, Atlanta and TB.. so why pretend now

and I don't care what anyone thinks. The season is shot, and wins won't do anythign for us but make the offseaosn less exciting. We win those last 2 games and I'm still going to hate the fact they **cked the fans again

I wan the best pick we can get so we can trade back and fill numerous holes

Again don't care at all I'm ready for the FA and the draft already

If they weren't division games against teams in the playoff hunt, I'd think about losing them. I do think it would be huge toward changing the culture to win both. Hopefully Mr Hackett can get creative in an attempt to get these wins. I'd like to see Goodwin targeted/touch the ball 5-10 times per game; reverses, bubble screens, whatever you have to do to get him the ball with a chance to go the distance.

I want losses. If this team was playing to win we woudln't have had to endure Pitt, KC, Atlanta and TB.. so why pretend now

and I don't care what anyone thinks. The season is shot, and wins won't do anythign for us but make the offseaosn less exciting. We win those last 2 games and I'm still going to hate the fact they **cked the fans again

I wan the best pick we can get so we can trade back and fill numerous holes

Again don't care at all I'm ready for the FA and the draft already

How does a draft pick fix the Elephant in the pontoon boat ? answer. it does not.

We have rookie coaches trying to build a winning attitude.

the f'n polar opposite of winning is LOSING.

ok shibuya i am calm.

But REALLY ? LOSING IS OKAY ?

Edited by 3rdand12

It won't change the fortunes of this team how high we pick in the draft; it's about how well we draft. But, the draft and roster don't mean anything unless we turn around our culture and start winning.

I have at times thought we might be better losing at the end of the season, but there is no way it is ever better to lose to the Pats or Fins!

Edited by Matt in KC