Don't say I didn't warn you

4merper4mer

I couldn't open it because I don't have an account or something. Kept going back and forth between some bot thing and something political. Not sure what I'm looking at here.

Google is making robots now. Evidently Googles robots are shutting down the link.

• 4 weeks later...

I warned the board about this years ago. True?

I predicted 4 years worth of NBA titles all at once. True?

I told everyone that Andrew Luck would be a bust. True?

Never mind me. Keep going about your daily lives.

You also predicted that Jay Clocker would be a good QB. I don't even see him on a roster.

You also predicted that Jay Clocker would be a good QB. I don't even see him on a roster.

I admit I have no clue what happened to him but I never said he would be good. I just remember they were really talking him up on this radio show and I thought maybe we should get him.

The Terminator movies got it wrong - - the conscious home will become self-aware in a few years and de-tune our furnaces to poison us with carbon monoxide in our sleep:

The algorithms created by Nest’s machine-learning experts—and the troves of data generated by those algorithms—are just as important as the sleek materials carefully selected by its industrial designers.

“We’re about creating the conscious home,” Fadell says.

Don't say my brother Darryl didn't warn you.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

The Terminator movies got it wrong - - the conscious home will become self-aware in a few years and de-tune our furnaces to poison us with carbon monoxide in our sleep:

[/size][/font][/color]

Don't say my brother Darryl didn't warn you.

Especially when they see what we do in the shower...

Now that the courts have said it is ok to charge for the internet, when will we have to pay to play around this place?

F that, if it comes to that i will just become an alcoholic and talk to the other depressed people at a bar!