Budget Compromise Reached?

Tiberius

He types with his nose. Cut him some slack.

Yes. I cut you slack because you think with your latest turd that obviously stands in for your lack of a brain

But seriously, is the media out to get you Conservatives?

Totally untrue. It can all be accomplished by unitary executive decee.

The next President can simply dictate, from his podium, or if he doesn't have time for that, issue edict via conference call, that he has made changes to those laws implementation.

Ya, ok :rolleyes:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally untrue. It can all be accomplished by unitary executive decee.

The next President can simply dictate, from his podium, or if he doesn't have time for that, issue edict via conference call, that he has made changes to those laws implementation.

Lol- i laughed

That's the new standard established by our current administrations unprecedented power grab. Why wouldn't you expect the next administration to enjoy the same dictatorial powers?

Lol, and next Obama will be killing Joe Biden, right?

No, seriously, what power grab did Obama do that will allow him to do what he doesn't want to do which is slash spending?

Lol, and next Obama will be killing Joe Biden, right?

No, seriously, what power grab did Obama do that will allow him to do what he doesn't want to do which is slash spending?

The power to unilaterally change law by executive dictat.

Just because you like the way your guy uses this new imperial power doesn't mean you'll like the way the next guy uses it.

The power to unilaterally change law by executive dictat.

Just because you like the way your guy uses this new imperial power doesn't mean you'll like the way the next guy uses it.

It's Bush's fault !

House Democrats bash Bush over abuse of executive power - Politico (July 25,2008)

PS: the above is sarcasm (for our challenged posters)

This is better for the economy. Cutting more government jobs doesn't help anything. It only makes more unemployment.

no it won't increase unemployment....

In order to count as a number, people have to be actively looking for work.... As in, doing something... Federal workers are exempt from having to actually, you know, do anything...

Stop trolling

great come back.... I've been called just about every name in the book in my life, and deservedly so in many cases.

But.... "troll"????

I've noticed how you seem to take the same approach as the rest of the Liberal party does...

If you have no constructive input into a debate, attack the messenger instead...

Don't bother responding, because I chose intelligent debate...

great come back.... I've been called just about every name in the book in my life, and deservedly so in many cases.

But.... "troll"????

I've noticed how you seem to take the same approach as the rest of the Liberal party does...

If you have no constructive input into a debate, attack the messenger instead...

Don't bother responding, because I chose intelligent debate...

Gatorchild is the troll here. He needs to be ignored. He provides nothing of import to the Board. In fact, he lowers this Board's quality.

Gatorchild is the troll here. He needs to be ignored. He provides nothing of import to the Board. In fact, he lowers this Board's quality.

I think gatorman provides tremendous value to this board as he expresses very typical liberal views and lack of arguments. Most of the liberal agenda is very difficult to defend on its' merits.