Anyone want to discuss the Jags?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realistically see us losing this game. I'll take the way Henne has been playing these last few weeks over EJ any day. The offense put up points vs some decent defense. Jax's defense has been playing better as well. Jax will run the ball on us quite easily, I predict. Buffalo obviously mailed in the season already after last week's horrible performance. Id give the Bills shot if this game was played in Buffalo.

Bills 17 Jax 24

BTW - did anyone notice Jax's schedule to open the year? BRUTAL. Absolutely, BRUTAL:

Home - KC

@ Oak

@ Seattle

Home - Indy

@ Rams

@ Denver

Home - SD

Home - SF

LOL.. OUCH. Bills would've started 0-8 too w/that schedule.

This week really tells us all we need to know about Marrone as coach. If the team comes out and lays an egg again then he absolutely should be fired. Good luck to Russ selling the fans anything to be excited about next year. Would be nice to see them come out and play well the last 3 weeks winning all 3 to end the year well. At this point with them simplifying things for EJ, that sure doesn't bode well or my confidence in him. With that said I fully expect us to come out and lose another terrible game this Sunday. I think I'll skip the depression to ensue watching since I was in Tampa this past Sunday for that debacle.

if it came down to stats the Bills win.

But we all know stats lie.

The Bills lead in PPG, YPG, 3rd down conversions, and time of possession

The Bills lead in Def PPG, Def YPG, Sacks, QB hurries, 3rd down conversions allowed, INT's

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

This week really tells us all we need to know about Marrone as coach. If the team comes out and lays an egg again then he absolutely should be fired.

If the Bills have another awful game, then I think it's seriously time to question Marrone. Because there is not a single reason to be positive about him if he proves to not be able to motivate and properly prepare the team.

We should trade for Blackmon if the Jags are willing.

But he's a problem like Rogers, he's worse than who we have here, yada yada yada. I would trade for him.

If the Bills have another awful game, then I think it's seriously time to question Marrone. Because there is not a single reason to be positive about him if he proves to not be able to motivate and properly prepare the team.

I 100% agree. And he looks lost out there. Also, the decision to cut Rodgers. I want Rob Ryan.

M

I don't think we have much of an edge. If any. Jacksonville has played well for a month now. MJD is not a league leading rusher anymore, but he is still dangerous. Shorts plays big, and Henne is surprisingly good under pressure. There defense has not been bad either.

MJD questionable with a hamstring injury.

Are the jags moving to LA? Otherwise, not much to talk about imo.

I don't think so, I read that their stadium expansion plans got approved today by the league. But that is puzzling to me since they have to tarp off half their stadium and give away free beer to get anyone to go to the games as it is.

But he's a problem like Rogers, he's worse than who we have here, yada yada yada. I would trade for him.

I 100% agree. And he looks lost out there. Also, the decision to cut Rodgers. I want Rob Ryan.

Why?

This will be a good EJ week and a bills win.

Hope so.... he has yet to win on the road. He was playing well at Cleve until he got hurt. Not sure about Jax secondary. Knew that Tampa's was pretty good.

BTW Henne sucks. But I am sure he will look like Manning on Sunday, lol.

Jacksonville FL was the scariest drive I ever had on the expressway. We just bought a new mustang and broke it in with a Rochester to west palm beach trip. Jacksonville was nuts, then a huge thunderstorm rolled through, the beach was fun though.

That's about all I have about the jags...or the bills for that matter.

Thanks.

who are you?

Really ?/

Why question Marrone after THIS game ?

Or 13 games or 10 ?

Of course if they have an awful game we will question Coach Marrone as we will every player and staff member.

But so will Coach Marrone.

Whats the point you are making ?

M MJD questionable with a hamstring injury.

News out of Jacksonville indicates Jordan Todman, former practice squad player for a couple teams, may start at RB. This will probably be yet another case of an obscure running back having his career high rushing game against the Bills. Seems like they do it a couple times a year and the perfect set up appears in place for it to happen again. Something like 22 carries for 149 yards and a TD would be typical. Then the guy disappears forever..

News out of Jacksonville indicates Jordan Todman, former practice squad player for a couple teams, may start at RB. This will probably be yet another case of an obscure running back having his career high rushing game against the Bills. Seems like they do it a couple times a year and the perfect set up appears in place for it to happen again. Something like 22 carries for 149 yards and a TD would be typical. Then the guy disappears forever..

Immediately picking up Jordan Todman in Fantasy (this week only)

Bills are favored

I think they win, unfortunately

?