Who is numb to it all?

billsfan_34

I doubt that my facial expression changed during the game. Perhaps a raised eyebrow when Byrd got his pick...a knowing chuckle when Leodis fumbled.

Then a brief existential crisis when I realized that I was watching the inevitable failure of other men when I could be climbing a mountain or learning to play chess.

I doubt that my facial expression changed during the game. Perhaps a raised eyebrow when Byrd got his pick...a knowing chuckle when Leodis fumbled.

Then a brief existential crisis when I realized that I was watching the inevitable failure of other men when I could be climbing a mountain or learning to play chess.

Well put. That's why I prefer home games. Watching them on tv requires wasting much of a day......while at home we can at least tailgate all day. A tailgate is a good all around day. Just watching people do their job poorly on tv for 3 hours feels very wrong.

Well put. That's why I prefer home games. Watching them on tv requires wasting much of a day......while at home we can at least tailgate all day. A tailgate is a good all around day. Just watching people do their job poorly on tv for 3 hours feels very wrong.

Exactly. I value my days off of work, and it baffles me that I threw away 3 of those waking hours when the game was pretty much decided in 3 minutes.

I just expect this crap every year. Until we find a competent QB, this 5-7 win garbage will be all that we can hope for. A Matt Schaub (not saying I want him as our QB) type of QB would have this team in a playoff spot this year with the rest of the surrounding talent that we have. Its ashame we are wasting good productive seasons out of so many players.

Definetly numb, have been for years. It's almost embarassing to wear the colors especially when you live out of state. I dont know whats worse people laughing at you for being a fan of this choke-joke team or them pitying you.

Whats starting to get to me is when do these guys get sick of it? The superbowl Bills at one time were the bickering Bills, but at least those guys had some fire, some pride. I remember watching a NFL film, with during a bad loss Marv took the starters out in the 4th qtr and how they said they wanted to make sure that didnt happen again. The millenium Bills are too eager to hang their heads and give up. These guys played like a team looking foward to locker cleanout day again.

I had stopped feeling emotion years ago but, once again, got lulled into a false sense that they had finally turned the corner and started to feel some emotion again --- until last week which was the worst loss I can remember since the Mularky years.

What's really scary to me is that the last time the Bills were in the playoffs was before my son was born and I am presently wearing a pair of shoes I got from him when he outgrew them.

Agree. Was watching with a Bucs fan, and I could've cared less about this yak balls effort. Or is it I couldn't have cared less? Which ever.

I didn't give a rat's ass after watching the first quarter of gutless play.

Why the F can't this team generate ONE good season? That crap isn't worth watching. Why we (still) do is a mystery.

We Bills fans are like lab rats in some sick experiment.

all ya can do is laugh .like the rest of the country does towards the bills

Laughing at something makes it relevant.

Try ignoring.

Wish Russ Brandon could read this thread and all its responses. Nice job Doosh!

You have whipped this loyal fan base Into submission. Just expecting to lose and they are OK or numb to it.

Take a Bow Bills Brass, really your doing a fantastic job.

Edited by LVBillsBackr

I'm in full numb mode right now. Watching the Bills has been the most boring 3 hours of my week these past 2 weeks. Total frustration. Let's hope the Bills don't let their biggest mistake of the 2013 draft (EJ Manuel), doesn't cause them to make another big mistake in the 2014 draft (drafting a top signal caller in the 1st round). You are nothing in the NFL until you solidify the QB position. It's not worth building your team in any other area until you know you have your guy under center. Does anybody think EJ is the right guy? Let's try again in 2014, and see if we can get it right this time. Please God.

I was pretty sure I wasnt the only one. Somehow someway they will screw up next years draft as well. We have a very good chance to draft 2 or 3 overall. When the season is over im going to make an effort to not follow them in the off season because it just doesnt matter. My pathetic ass will probably fold like a fool and get sucked in. Part of me wishes they would pack and leave town , it would force me to cut ties and end the misery.