Week 14: Bills at Buccaneers

Some "expert" picks are in:

CBS (all picks in): With spread (TB -2.5) as well as without the spread: 7 pick the Bucs and 1 (Katzowitz who happens to have the best season record :) ) for the Bills

ESPN (not all picks are in yet): 6 pick the Bucs and 1 (Schefter) for the Bills

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some "expert" picks are in:

CBS (all picks in): With spread (TB -2.5) as well as without the spread: 7 pick the Bucs and 1 (Katzowitz who happens to have the best season record :) ) for the Bills

ESPN (not all picks are in yet): 6 pick the Bucs and 1 (Schefter) for the Bills

Interesting. Fine with me.

@JohnMurphyShow

Complete audio: Rian Lindell on Adjusting to His New Team http://ow.ly/2BVUA9

Thanks it was a good interview. He really is all class. Didn't realize was only doing FG and not KO. I have noticed he had missed a few this year, maybe only when I was watching. I am sure he won't miss any against us. That just doesn't happen. Seems like a great guy and misses Blo a little.

Doug Marrone Wednesday Press Conference

The Bills head coach talks about releasing Tashard Choice, what he thinks of Stephon Gilmore coming back from his injury, and his thoughts on the Toronto series.

EJ Manuel Wednesday Press Conference

The Bills quarterback talks about facing Mike Glennon this week, staying consistent on the road, and having a sense of urgency.

C.J. Spiller on Choice Being Released

The Bills running back talks about Tashard Choice being released, facing the Tampa defense, and if he thinks there could be a hangover this weekend.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Knowing that this years Bills team plays so much better at home then on the road....

Then this Bucs team was on a tear beating the Dolphins, Falcons, and Lions before losing last week to the 8-3 Panthers. The Bucs field one of the worst offenses 30th in points, 31st in yards. But their new rookie QB is playing well 13 TD's, 5 INT's 62.8 completion %. Plus, they have an actual #1 WR in Vincent Jackson @ 6'5'' 230 lbs, he should present a tough match up for the Bills.

On a bad note the Bills 2.5 underdogs, and heavily favored to lose this game http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

On a good note should they lose to Tampa Bay they will move up at least a slot in the 2014 draft to #8 or even better depending on how other teams fair.

Its a win, win :D

I don't like the matchup...I have a feeling we play a Pittsburgh like game

Hoping we don't but that's how I feel

And you couldn't do the same for a 4:15 game???

And also if they have truly improved or are just another bad team. A loss to the downtrodden Bucs team means the Bills still suck. If the Bills win, it would be a heck of alot more encouraging.

The Bucs have won 3 of their last 4 while we've lost 4 of 5...we might be the more downtrodden bunch, especially seeing as how we lost last week, are playing on the road and were for all intents and purposes eliminated from the playoffs with that loss...

Edited by matter2003

Both the Bucs and the Jags have been on something of a roll lately.

Wouldn't be surprised if we lose out the rest of the season, and not just in the "playing to lose" sense, but because we are possibly the worse team on Sunday.

Bucs just lost last weekend... by a lot...

Both the Bucs and the Jags have been on something of a roll lately.

Wouldn't be surprised if we lose out the rest of the season, and not just in the "playing to lose" sense, but because we are possibly the worse team on Sunday.

I like our team's roster better than the Bucs, but it's close. That's why Schiano should get fired. There is a lot of talent in TB. But we're 2 very even teams that probably both should have better records. Personally, I'd rather EJ than Glennon. We also don't have a guy like Vincent Jackson either.

The Bills CAN and SHOULD win ths game, if they play agressively to win and do not play "not to lose." Playing agressively means blitzing Glennon and opening things up for EJ, who should be able to throw for 250-300 in each of the FL games; fair weather, everyone healthy and he has 8 starts under his belt. If it doesn't work, what have they got to lose-another game? I want to see Marrone/Hackett mix it up and use all of the offensive weapons that they ave available, but I don't expect it to happen.