Week 14: Bills at Buccaneers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mathematically No. Realistically, it's rather remote.

Since all of the teams above us lost last week we are essentially in the same position this week as we were last week, with 4 games remaining instead of 5. We actually still have a chance at the playoffs because it doesnt look like the team that gets the last wildcard spot will be any better than 8-8. The hardest part for us is winning our remaining games.

Just don't watch the game with Rob Ford. Bad luck.

They can win the game, but as usual it could go either way. Will need to stop the freaking run (they have done that before, clearly forgot how last week) and confuse the rookie QB. I was more worried about the ATL game than I am about this one for some reason, but certainly would not be surprised at another Bills loss. I want them to win vs. the higher draft pick argument because they need to win to build a winning culture. They had a great draft last year and anticipate another one, so not really worried about that part. Just win.

:thumbsup: Always

Now that the playoff talk has subsided, they HAVE to let EJ throw the ball around so we can see if this guy is more than just a game manager. This draft coming up is crucial to see if this team needs to build on EJ or get some competition for him. I would LOVE to see EJ throw the ball around with confidence and not worry about ints....

EJ's confidence should have been built over time with an assortment of sure-handed, reliable targets, short yardage plays, and end-zone efficiency. Instead, he was thrown out there with a bunch of track stars, and expected to throw 50yard touchdowns.

Completions build confidence in young QB's. Crawl first... Then walk... THEN run. We should start this process over before this young QB is ruined. -Just my opinion.

Edited by #34fan

No, Bills will lay down and die. Blow for Bridgewater.

What I would do to never hear terms like "winning culture" again.

I disagree about laying down. The Bills have players who want contracts with other teams next year or soon, and others who if the Bills cut them their football career is over. So if they have half a brain they won't lay down.

"Winning culture" along with "Intangibles" are the two phrases used by losers, fans of losers, and talking heads that need something to say to take up air time.

If/when the Bills start to become relevant again those phrases will be used less. Until then I'm afraid we are stuck.

I disagree about laying down. The Bills have players who want contracts with other teams next year or soon, and others who if the Bills cut them their football career is over. So if they have half a brain they won't lay down.

"Winning culture" along with "Intangibles" are the two phrases used by losers, fans of losers, and talking heads that need something to say to take up air time.

If/when the Bills start to become relevant again those phrases will be used less. Until then I'm afraid we are stuck.

I am a fan of a winner in college football and we still use these phrases. You either have one currently or are trying to build/rebuild one that is not there yet or has been lost. I don't see why it is looked upon so negatively.