2014 Free Agent List

Anyone know the status of some of these guys as there are some pretty sweet names that could help this team a lot. No way the Saints don't sign Graham but what about players like Orakpo and Hardy? Buffalo should be a pretty nice landing spot for players and does not put as much pressure on the draft......

http://nfltraderumors.co/2014-nfl-free-agents-top-50-list/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-11 or 6-10 teams are not built with free agency. Over expensive castoffs will cripple this team's ability to sign their decent players as their payday comes due. Don't even think of signing ANYONE until after the draft.

Brandon Browner and Brent Grimes would be great vet additions to the secondary, which we've lacked since D-Flo. If Branden Albert hits FA I'd go hard after him if I'm Whaley, big guard who can play most spots in the line and supersize that interior compared to Legursky. Dennis Pitta is also worth a flyer though im not sure how serious that hip injury in the beginning of the season was.......It really depends on the Bills plans in the draft, if anything pretty sure they'd be eyeing up a veteran CB/S regardless of whether they sign Byrd or not and probably a veteran for RT or the guard positions. It'll be a exciting offseason this year :rolleyes: they can go in many different directions and got some options available to them with the current roster. Also even though most people on the board hate him, Brandon Spikes would be a monster next to Kiko and Linval Joseph can play 3-4 NT can't he?

im not expecting them to be big movers in free agency to be honest. id like to see them sign byrd and maybe get some midlevel guys. orakpo and hardy would cost a lot.

Maybe 1 or 2 names from the top 25 will actually be available.

Browner's play dropped this year, but he'd be a good fit for Pettine's defense. I could see the Bills giving him an offer.

browner just got suspended for a year and is a 30 year old corner so he will be 31 when available and not quite sure but might actually be 32 when the season starts for him.

im not expecting them to be big movers in free agency to be honest. id like to see them sign byrd and maybe get some midlevel guys. orakpo and hardy would cost a lot.

browner just got suspended for a year and is a 30 year old corner so he will be 31 when available and not quite sure but might actually be 32 when the season starts for him.

Has his appeal finished? Last I heard this is technically his first nfl strike but he got a bit screwed(not to make excuses). Rumor was a college incident got him in phase one and then his missed test that put him in phase two was while he was in the cfl. If true, it'd be a rough way to potentially lose a full year. Still his fault but rough.

Anyone know the status of some of these guys as there are some pretty sweet names that could help this team a lot. No way the Saints don't sign Graham but what about players like Orakpo and Hardy? Buffalo should be a pretty nice landing spot for players and does not put as much pressure on the draft......

http://nfltraderumor...ts-top-50-list/

Jimmy Graham!!!

Brandon Browner and Brent Grimes would be great vet additions to the secondary, which we've lacked since D-Flo. If Branden Albert hits FA I'd go hard after him if I'm Whaley, big guard who can play most spots in the line and supersize that interior compared to Legursky. Dennis Pitta is also worth a flyer though im not sure how serious that hip injury in the beginning of the season was.......It really depends on the Bills plans in the draft, if anything pretty sure they'd be eyeing up a veteran CB/S regardless of whether they sign Byrd or not and probably a veteran for RT or the guard positions. It'll be a exciting offseason this year :rolleyes: they can go in many different directions and got some options available to them with the current roster. Also even though most people on the board hate him, Brandon Spikes would be a monster next to Kiko and Linval Joseph can play 3-4 NT can't he?

That is my hope. Kiko flying around everywhere with Spikes smacking RB's in the mouth trying to cut back. :thumbsup:

http://nfltraderumor...ts-top-50-list/

What makes Buffalo a nice landing spot for players??????

What makes Buffalo a nice landing spot for players??????

Defenders in particular as they are one (maybe 2) away from really making the next big jump. It is exciting for players to go to a defense that attacks and has a solid base already. If money is the same being offered, I would definitely say Buffalo will have an edge on other teams. Every year I hear defenders in FA talking about how they will play in certain schemes.

Defenders in particular as they are one (maybe 2) away from really making the next big jump. It is exciting for players to go to a defense that attacks and has a solid base already. If money is the same being offered, I would definitely say Buffalo will have an edge on other teams. Every year I hear defenders in FA talking about how they will play in certain schemes.

Ok but how do you suppose they can get a guy like Hardy to come. They already overpaid for Mario you can't have that much salary tied up on the DL. I doubt he would leave Carolina to come to Buffalo for similar money.