Byrds and Reeds convo after game

Owf71

Not sure if everyone saw it but post game the flashed a shot of Ed Reed talking to the Byrd man. Could be nothing but would be nice if he's telling him how much he regrets not going out a Raven. I know there was lots of frustration with Byrd but I'd love to see him stick around

Not sure if everyone saw it but post game the flashed a shot of Ed Reed talking to the Byrd man. Could be nothing but would be nice if he's telling him how much he regrets not going out a Raven. I know there was lots of frustration with Byrd but I'd love to see him stick around

Funny you mention this. I immediately guessed that reed was telling him to hold firm and get fair market value. not sure why I thought this...

Byrd will be highest paid safety in the league next year. Pay him.

Yep. Somebody's going to do it and if Buffalo is serious about winning then it should be them. The Bills were able to lock up their "solid-not-flashy" guys for reasonable money. Kyle, Stevie, Woods.

Byrd and his 21 career interceptions are a different story entirely because every NFL team wants to sell that to their fans. And every coach wants that big play ability.

Think of it this way: Isn't it tough to watch Spiller getting buried at the L.O.S when Levitre used to spring him to the second level so often? Now think of that drop off from Byrd to Searcy from earlier this year.