Colts Elevate Da'Rick Rogers to the Active Roster

26CornerBlitz

A sick and twisted part of me wants to see him tear it up if only to reinforce my own disbelief in the Bill's FO judgement. It's the same sick and twisted part of me that morbidly wishes to see Geno Smith throw the game winning TD to David Nelson. I think I'm just a bad person.

I don't know if you're a bad person, but if you'd rather be right than have the Bills be good, then you're not really a Bills fan. I don't think E.J. Manuel is going to be a great QB, but I'm hope I'm wrong. Unfortunately, I rarely am.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not the Bills fault that Da'Rick isn't here. It is Da'Rick's fault. They gave him many opportunities to make the team. They wanted him to make the team. He couldn't do it. At some point, the accountability is on the player.

Cris Carter was cut from the Eagles because he was on drugs, not because he wasn't good enough. Da'Rick was cut because he wasn't good enough. If Da'Rick had JUST character issues, my guess is he would not have gone undrafted. Personnel guys usually say there are two reasons why a player will get cut after TC - they can't run or they can't (or won't) learn. Rodgers likely feel into that latter category. He was given all the way until the end of preseason to turn it around and he couldn't do it. Maybe he will be able to do it in Indy. I hope so, for his sake. Sometimes a guy's talent takes him places his character can't sustain though.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

It is not the Bills fault that Da'Rick isn't here. It is Da'Rick's fault. They gave him many opportunities to make the team. They wanted him to make the team. He couldn't do it. At some point, the accountability is on the player.

What is this nosense? accountability? hahaha

Ah, the legend of Da'Rick Rogers. Why can't the Bills just let the talent of this lazy, undrafted passed through waivers several times, pot smoker shine?

And I echo the thought of an earlier post in here. It is beyond pathetic that some Bills "fans" want him to do go to prove the Bills wrong? What a loser attitude. And by that logic, every team in the NFL, including the Colts, are idiots for letting this undeniable talent not shine. Free Da'Rick!!!!!

This thread has become mind numbing because everyone keeps distorting the issue. I have yet to read anyone on here that says that Da'Rick is going to be a star. The argument that I have read is that if all it costs you is Chris Hogan you should have kept him. A lot of people have said that he is dumb, lazy, etc... I still have not seen someone make the argument that Hogan is going to be the better player or in the team's long term plans. Not 1 person has said how much better Hogan is than David Nelson or any other street free agent.

Can someone make an argument that on a rebuilding team you were better off keeping Chris Hogan??? Does he fit into their long term plans?!? I sure hope not. NoSaint said if best when he said if they are both 3s why keep the guy whose ceiling is a 3 over the guy whose ceiling is a 9? That is what is frustrating to me and I am sure the rest of us in the Da'Rick camp. It really did not cost you ANYTHING to keep him around for a year and see if he developed.