Bills week 10 injury report

KikO M G

Kyle Williams is practicing today?

wgr has stated several times that kyle williams usually gets wednesdays off from practice as a rest day for his foot. the reasoning being that the rest is more beneficial than the reps for him. makes sense, and it seems to be working so far.

A healthy Spiller is going to be critical this week.

I'm not sure he's going to have two good ankles the rest of the year. After every run where he makes a big cut he comes up limping. He is definitely better than he was before he took a week off though.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/66872/woods-to-travel-with-bills-to-pittsburgh

"Robert Woods, we're going to take him [to Pittsburgh]," head coach Doug Marrone said Thursday. "I don't feel as good about him being able to play."

Bills getting healthy at the right time

http://espn.go.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/3788/bills-getting-healthy-at-right-time

Maybe I'm just hallucinating, but didn't Ron Brooks have to leave the KC game with an injury? I didn't see or hear anything about him since, and he's not on the injury report. He came back after that broken foot, but it almost sounded like he re-injured it. Anything?

Maybe I'm just hallucinating, but didn't Ron Brooks have to leave the KC game with an injury? I didn't see or hear anything about him since, and he's not on the injury report. He came back after that broken foot, but it almost sounded like he re-injured it. Anything?

The Lawson issue bothers me more than Woods missing a game. We saw in New Orleans what can happen if Lawson isn't out there; really hope his personal issues are something he can take care of in time to travel with the team and play.