Jonathan Martin AWOL, Incognito suspended

uncle flap

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're whatever tom says

the speculative judging is done for incognito in my case as well. That's where I've been a little off the beaten path. Not condemning anyone yet but saying both parties are guilty and there is more to be heard as this goes. And more will be guilty. Likely an entire culture and league will take the blame.

I guess I'll have to ask...who's tom? and what would that make me?....as we're on the bullying topic....and considering I haven't thrown any pejorative statements regarding your personhood...I think my questions are fair

I think that Jonathan Martin's parents should go to Richie Incognito's house to tell his patents that their son has been bullying Jonathan. It always works in sitcoms or at the very least hilarity ensues....

having heard from richies father, i fully support this idea. when will they put a microphone in front of him?!?!

I think that Jonathan Martin's parents should go to Richie Incognito's house to tell his patents that their son has been bullying Jonathan. It always works in sitcoms or at the very least hilarity ensues....

:w00t:

Martin's parent should teach Incognito's parents how not to raise an idiot. There is no comparison in terms of being a good citizen between Martin and RI. If football didn't exist, Incognito would be in jail. If football didn't exist, Martin would be excelling in some other career.

It's also hilarious that lazy, POS McKinnie WEIGHED in (see what I did there). Dude has been there like a week and was the captain of the Boat. Honestly, I still think Martin could be a good T in a better environment. I won't mind the Bills sending a late pick for him. With leaders like Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams and Eric Wood, that stuff won't go on here.

I appreciate your response and in-put...thank you. Sincerely...but I think I'd like to hear what jboyst62 has to offer...

there is already everything you need to know on my thoughts of this matter in the thread....what more would you like?

:w00t:

Martin's parent should teach Incognito's parents how not to raise an idiot. There is no comparison in terms of being a good citizen between Martin and RI. If football didn't exist, Incognito would be in jail. If football didn't exist, Martin would be excelling in some other career.

It's also hilarious that lazy, POS McKinnie WEIGHED in (see what I did there). Dude has been there like a week and was the captain of the Boat. Honestly, I still think Martin could be a good T in a better environment. I won't mind the Bills sending a late pick for him. With leaders like Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams and Eric Wood, that stuff won't go on here.

That's on point.

McKinnie is a freaking clown and it's only by the grace of God that Mike Williams exists to keep him from looking like more of a disappointment. Underachieving journeyman tackle with discipline issues taken in the top ten? Real impressive.

I think the people who suggest that Martin's career is over are downplaying the fact that he got along fine with some excellent pro players at Stanford, blocked for one of the game's premier QB prospects, and is by all accounts a smart player. Without football, Incognito might be the champion of Big Buck Hunter down at the bar when he isn't getting arrested for aggravated assault.

That Miami thinks there is no room for a guy like Martin in their locker room, or that his being different is some kind of character deficiency, reflects poorly on them.

Ricky Williams was a guy with this same kind of perspective, and he was a !@#$ horse. He ran in 2002 like a man possessed. But he needed to be in an environment where he could be himself.

I see the Bills right now as that kind of team. Stevie Johnson is a little different - so is Aaron Williams. Both of these guys have been afterthoughts at some point in their careers, who evolved into better players because they found a place and a staff that believed in them.

More on the golf incident. It's somewhat comical that someone could be so inappropriate:

The report states that the female volunteer told police that Incognito "used his golf club to touch her by rubbing it up against her vagina, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock a pair of sunglasses off the top of her head. "After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying 'Let it rain! Let it rain!'" the report states. "He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face."

http://espn.go.com/n...2012-no-charges

Classy fella, Richie.

I guess if you're too much of a fat douche to really attract the ladies, you may as well feel them up with a golf club and then dump water on them.

WTF?

More on the golf incident. It's somewhat comical that someone could be so inappropriate:

The report states that the female volunteer told police that Incognito "used his golf club to touch her by rubbing it up against her vagina, then up her stomach then to her chest. He then used the club to knock a pair of sunglasses off the top of her head. "After that, he proceeded to lean up against her buttocks with his private parts as if dancing, saying 'Let it rain! Let it rain!'" the report states. "He finally finished his inappropriate behavior by emptying bottled water in her face."

Well you know what they say in Miami.....if you can't work your knub...don't hesitate to use your club.

I don't care who that is, if that was my sister or girlfriend or even a friend or coworker...that would not go down like that. Even in this case, I find it odd that her supervisor was not immediately available. Is it the culture we have and an assumption I am making that her boss or the club knew that kind of activity was going on? Is it the norm to just give these guys free roam on stuff like this?

^^^^ if that doesn't scream "Leadership Council", I don't know what does.

What? He wanted to make it rain, brah.

I don't care who that is, if that was my sister or girlfriend or even a friend or coworker...that would not go down like that. Even in this case, I find it odd that her supervisor was not immediately available. Is it the culture we have and an assumption I am making that her boss or the club knew that kind of activity was going on? Is it the norm to just give these guys free roam on stuff like this?

You'd be surprised about some places.

Having a daughter and seeing women treated like this makes me just want to club this guy in the junk repeatedly, even though that is no way to solve an issue. He's a sociopath.