Marquise Goodwin vs T.J. Graham - Fan Poll

MClem06

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should be first after Johnson and Woods on the Depth Chart?

• Graham
    • Goodwin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we drafted Goodwin, we already had "that type of player" on the roster, which meant to me that we were going to consider their skills an important part of the offense, designing enough plays that require speed that they can weather an injury without truncating the playbook.

Will this be a close poll or will it be a no contest?

Easy...Goodwin! I said it on draft night, he was a great pick. Graham can't contribute in the same ways Goodwin does. Goodwin IMO is a young Steve Smith and I firmly believe he will have a similar career. Graham is basically a guy who's ceiling is Az-Zahir Hakim at best. A guy in the right system who can be dangerous, but not big or good enough to be a consistent threat without that system.

Goodwin is already a lot better than Graham as a WR, routes, hands, blocking and ST. Goodwin is also a good blocker for his size (like Steve smith) and should be on the field more for his all around game and better hands. Pisses me off to see Graham trotted out there so much over him. I like Graham as a 4th guy paired with Goodwin to really help take the too off the D, but Goodwin deserves more reps.

Hell I would rather see Easley behind Goodwin too not Graham.

I want to know who is voting Goodwin so I can start looking at their posts more critically or just ignore them. This is ridiculous.

The ineptness of fans. Or is it the psychology of man? That everyone wants the bird in the bush and the next great thing like they know something. Its bad enough Easley gets so much attention and cries for WR but that is somewhat warranted. Goodwin fandom is not

BUMP! :lol:

Edited by thebug