Marquise Goodwin vs T.J. Graham - Fan Poll

MClem06

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should be first after Johnson and Woods on the Depth Chart?

• Graham
    • Goodwin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really have to ask? today's game didn't give you any idea why people would be picking Goodwin?

ahh... You're so witty and edgy.

I thought there would be worthwhile discussion with your remark instead of such petty behavior. I should have ignored it, but well done you.. Ya sure showed me...

ahh... You're so witty and edgy.

I thought there would be worthwhile discussion with your remark instead of such petty behavior. I should have ignored it, but well done you.. Ya sure showed me...

:cry: I voted for Goodwin, feel free to put me on ignore for that ridiculous vote in his favour.

Edited by thebug

:cry:

man, come on. We had a bad game with so many problems singling Grahams poor game out is a low shot. There were numerous mistakes that were more costly. McKelvin and the fumble started things off and Gilmore playing terribly. Not too many people did anything worth mentioning.

So after a game like today when I am among the many that saw one or two bright spots on the offense today Graham being touted as a bust is a soft target along with 7 or 8 offensive plays and a few D players. Lee Smith, Chandler, Fred Jackson, Tashard Choice, Goodwin(for his not knowing o go down with the hit and instead turning opening the ball up), and more

CJ had a good game but took too long to get going. He is a moot point but showed a lot to be happy about especially coming up against a slow and aged Pittsburgh D.

Tuel not giving up any sacks and feeling the pocket was a refreshing site, too.

Graham, well, he had a rough game. Goodwin had a better game but still a costly mistake.

:cry: I voted for Goodwin, feel free to put me on ignore for that ridiculous vote in his favour.

and I know you're a good poster but the bump like that will just feed the folks who want to cram it down someone's throat and gloat about how they were right and the other wrong. Its funny that way. See above,

It doesn't upset me, it just gets frustrating after a loss that some can only find happiness burying so done else's nose in it. I do know that wasn't your intention, though. No worries

as a 3rd vs 4th wr.... i dont know that you will be seeing significant playing time differences as much as both guys have packages they are a part of and simply trying to get our strengths against opponents weaknesses.

This

the problem is ... who's the QB. that has proven to be the difference maker.

and This.

Until Graham proves an absolute bust the jury has to be out and we should to an extent be grateful we have Stevie/Woods/Graham/Goodwin - a better looking corps than we've had in the last couple of years.

man, come on. We had a bad game with so many problems singling Grahams poor game out is a low shot. There were numerous mistakes that were more costly. McKelvin and the fumble started things off and Gilmore playing terribly. Not too many people did anything worth mentioning.

So after a game like today when I am among the many that saw one or two bright spots on the offense today Graham being touted as a bust is a soft target along with 7 or 8 offensive plays and a few D players. Lee Smith, Chandler, Fred Jackson, Tashard Choice, Goodwin(for his not knowing o go down with the hit and instead turning opening the ball up), and more

CJ had a good game but took too long to get going. He is a moot point but showed a lot to be happy about especially coming up against a slow and aged Pittsburgh D.

Graham, well, he had a rough game. Goodwin had a better game but still a costly mistake.

and I know you're a good poster but the bump like that will just feed the folks who want to cram it down someone's throat and gloat about how they were right and the other wrong. Its funny that way. See above,

It doesn't upset me, it just gets frustrating after a loss that some can only find happiness burying so done else's nose in it. I do know that wasn't your intention, though. No worries

I would much prefer that both players has a great game and we won. I was just taking a friendly shot at you for making such an over the top statement. Come on, you had to expect to be called out on that after that game. I know I would be expecting it if it was me. I know the :lol: did not appear when I first posted, but I edited my post and added as quick as possible. Was not trying to bury your nose in it.....just bring it up..... :D

What has Goodwin done to prove he is better then TJ? We have seen a couple great plays from TJ negated by penalties. WR do not develop overnight and not everyone is going to be a Justin Blackmon or whatshisnameinCinci. Look at some of the top WR's over the last two drafts. Corderelle Patterson, anyone? What happened to letting players develop a few seasons? There are seldom flash in the pan WR's in this league. Of course we all know their names but for every one of those there are 2 more on that same team that are solid contributing WR's that did not bust out of the gate.

Graham is a good player who has some work to do but he is getting better. With Brad Smith on IR and Kelsay long gone we now sacrifice TJ as the whipping boy. "Tobey" J Graham. Hell, half this board thought Da'Rifk Rodgers was going to be our #3. He is not even in the league, to my knowledge.

Goodwin has demonstrated an ability to catch a football. Graham has not. Both can take the top off of a defense, but only one can locate and catch a ball thrown in his direction.

It's not just that we were right and you were wrong. It's that you were so incredibly adamant that anyone who thought Goodwin might be better than Graham was so clueless that you were going to block their posts from now on.

It's not just that we were right and you were wrong. It's that you were so incredibly adamant that anyone who thought Goodwin might be better than Graham was so clueless that you were going to block their posts from now on.

not because of what they said but how they said it.

People mistake opinions for fact and get wrapped up in their own beliefs, often becoming so rude or beligerant that they are not worth the time or the attention they seek...

People mistake opinions for fact and get wrapped up in their own beliefs, often becoming so rude or beligerant that they are not worth the time or the attention they seek...

BTW. its belligerent.

Maybe I saw this wrong, but the play that really turned me off of Graham (not including the drop passes and fumbles) was the long pass down the sideline that was over thrown. He's running full speed until he looks for the ball. At that point his speed dropped considerably. If he keeps that speed up the ball is on target. Weather he catches it or not is anybody's guess.

Goodwin looks like he can win games for us. Everybody keeps underthrowing the poor guy though.

Yesterdays TD was all the more impressive considering they were playing a deep cover 2 and Goodwin STILL got behind both his men for a TD (and a perfect pass NICE JOB tuely)

TJ's fumble was obviously awful but every WR fumbles from time to time. Its his location/adjustment/ball skills that are lacking.

I have said many times I believe TJ will be out of football in a few years because of this.