Trade Byrd Now!

Yes I know that this will be a dupe subject and get locked out but since Byrd has been back the secondary seems worse not better. I haven't seen one "franchise" play by him yet and please correct me. The guy doesn't want to be here so trade him for whatever we can get and move on from the drama. Look at the nonsense with Revis and the Jets/Bucs what a great signing for Tampa LOLOLOL

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may work if he doesn't play like the "best safety in the NFL" for the rest of the year. It will still require some big bucks, but it may be doable.

His attitude plus his play, even if it's above average at best, doesn't warrant top-5 safety money. I hope the Bills don't bite on this one. Let some other team make the mistake. At this point, we'd be lucky to get a 4th for him.

You didn't see that TD-saving PBU?

Really, one of our safeties made a TD-saving pass block? Wouldn't you expect this of any DB playing for us? That play doesn't warrant top-5 safety money.

Edited by kas23

What picks do you expect to get for a 9 week rental?

The question was trade him for what

And I would imagine the trading team would be able to franchise him if they were not able to sign him so it wouldn't absolutely be a 9 week rental

The question was trade him for what

And I would imagine the trading team would be able to franchise him if they were not able to sign him so it wouldn't absolutely be a 9 week rental

You knew what I meant, Smarty Pants.

Soo... draft picks and stuff. A sixth and seventh would do?

You knew what I meant, Smarty Pants.

Soo... draft picks and stuff. A sixth and seventh would do?

I would be happy for a 5th, ecstatic for a 4th.

Seriously, is there really any doubt about trading him for whatever we can get vs keeping him for 9 more games and having him leave for nothing?

I would be happy for a 5th, ecstatic for a 4th.

Seriously, is there really any doubt about trading him for whatever we can get vs keeping him for 9 more games and having him leave for nothing?

What if we could tag him and trade him for more on draft day?

Or let him walk and potentially get a 4 as a compensatory pick?

Edited by NoSaint