Jets really P me off

Prediction: The Jets play the Saints at HOME next week. Rex watches all the film he can get his grubby little hands on and comes out with a close win (we will beat the Chiefs but our win will be overshadowed by Rex and Geno's amazing strategy). Then, the Jets get their BYE and rest for 2 weeks...come into Buffalo and _________ (I can't say it). The whole "playing teams off their BYE week" pisses me off too much. I took solace in the Jets getting crushed 49-9 but "they are who we thought they were".

Did you watch the game today? Geno is boom or bust, Manuel is far more consistent and will improve

Yes, that was what I meant - I agree on Geno/EJ. I was asking the poster who he felt Geno was the better QB than, because IMO he would not even be starting if Sanchez didn't get hurt.

What Off Coordinator would ever have its QB run on the first play of the game when Tuel is your only back up? Hackett knows nothing of strategy, nor how to use a clock or nor how to protect his players.

Not defending Hackett here but, how exactly are we to conclude he knows "nothing" of strategy based on the first play of that game?

Seriously what should have been the first play "strategically"? (Well aside from a play that wouldn't result in a turnover... )