Official 2nd Half Thread Bills vs. Saints

BuffaloBill

I'm not arguing the O is better than the D, I just expect way more from the D. And yeah, they have way more talent than the O on the field right now.

New Orleans at home is a tough assignment for any D...the O through its ineffectiveness in many of the games has given the opposition an extra 18 possessions over the first seven games which amounts to more than 1 1/2 games of extra possessions over the average team. More chances equals more yards equalsmore chances for big plays. Imagine if we were at the league average of number of possessions against instead of allowing the most plays and drives in the NFL...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks good until the green QB makes a big mistake. I don't blame Hackett for a conservative game plan with the players he has.

There's appoint of diminishing returns with that. I think he reached it over a quarter ago

McCauley has been horrible for both teams. The two roughing calls were weak. He is missing almost all the holding calls. The 1st half Brees false starts calls were lame. He has actually missed the most serious roughing calls. The guy is the worst I have seen.

I thought the first one was weak but he definitely went high with the crown on the second one