• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats* did last week...

yup - play him on a hurt foot.

That would be pretty huge. Colston is a very good receiver, but I believe that Leodis can cover him. Nobody in the league really has an answer for Graham, though.

and colston at this point just isnt likely to take the top off the defense or really manhandle anyone. hes a solid possession guy, and even if he gets a few catches they arent the same game changers that graham gets.

stills is a good young wideout that will be the guy to watch if graham is out as hes the more explosive cog outside. while drew can take that offense on 10 play drives regularly, if we can eliminate the big play it would be big.

I honestly dont think it matters

Brees and company are tough to beat at home and i just dont see a scenario where Brees doesnt pick this defense apart

occasionally they will play down to a team they should beat. thats not to say we are a pushover, but i think it is possible if we come out sharp and they are a little flat and lacking graham too.

occasionally they will play down to a team they should beat. thats not to say we are a pushover, but i think it is possible if we come out sharp and they are a little flat and lacking graham too.

Bills don't have the passing game to stay with NO, and the ground game is hobbled at best. The D just gives up too many "chunk" plays with regularity vs marginal offenses. Saints just have too many weapons to cover. It would take an effort like the Colts DB's gave last night, hard to envision with our secondary IMO.

Bills don't have the passing game to stay with NO, and the ground game is hobbled at best. The D just gives up too many "chunk" plays with regularity vs marginal offenses. Saints just have too many weapons to cover. It would take an effort like the Colts DB's gave last night, hard to envision with our secondary IMO.

So you won't be watching the game. Make sure you come back Monday to tell us all how much the Bills suck. Mkay?

I guess these are the types of games you get a Mike Pettine for. With Wannstedt at the helm, i'd say Brees would put up close to 50. It certainly doesn't help the Bills that the Saints are coming off the bye though.

I've sat in that dome every home game for several years now. I'm standing by if Graham's out and stills doesn't beat us deep - we can hang in there. I'm not saying for a fact that we will, but that it wouldn't surprise me at all if we do. They struggle with strong edge rushers against poor tackles, their running game is ok at best right now, their safeties aren't great in pass support- we can hold them under 30 and we can score 20. If both those halves come together it'll be a good game.

If they come out firing on all cylinders, they should put a bit of a beating on us though.

Edited by NoSaint

that usually happens on the road though

only hope is they are sloppy off the bye like Miami was yesterday