Phantom Personal Foul call on Kiko??

I replayed it several times to look for the play. He absolutely leveled someone away from the play. I assumed that was the call but to me it looked like a hard, clean hit.

Yup, saw that too.... beautiful hit imo. I'm getting very frustrated with these calls!

Kiko told the refs to give him the 15 yard yard penalty so he could play more defense. His anger on the field after the penalty was him being mad that it was only 15 yards. He likes jumping over people in goal line situations.

Lord please make it stop

robert kraft must have missed a payment this week since his team got flagged in overtime on the missed field goal

Not bad yet... Fans in NE stil coming... It isn't like the refs are making them go 6-10.

Anyway... The NFL giving the games to the Jets keeps big media off their jock for the last two weeks v. NO & Cincy! The refs tried really hard to give NE the Cincy game... Mother Nature wouldn't cooperate.

If you are The League... You want Rex and Richardson squalling all week?

:-P

Lord please make it stop

Kiko said NO!

robert kraft must have missed a payment this week since his team got flagged in overtime on the missed field goal

Ain't that the truth. I didn't think I'd see the day where the refs took a game away from Bellicheat by calling a penalty. During the game? Sure. They can't make it obviously favorable. But a game losing penalty? That was shocking.

Not bad yet... Fans in NE stil coming... It isn't like the refs are making them go 6-10.

Anyway... The NFL giving the games to the Jets keeps big media off their jock for the last two weeks v. NO & Cincy! The refs tried really hard to give NE the Cincy game... Mother Nature wouldn't cooperate.

If you are The League... You want Rex and Richardson squalling all week?

:-P

That's the second game a 15 yard penalty gave the Jets a makeable FG attempt for a last play win. Against Carolina the Panthers were flagged for a 'late hit' on the QB running out of bounds. The problem with that call was the hit by the defender occured while Smith was still in bounds and it was a clean hit to the body, not the head or knees.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

Sounds like a personal foul to me. You can't just blast someone away from the play.

If the penalty really was on Kiko, it was a terrible call. Yes, you can't just hit people on the other side of the play, but the ball was still in Tannehill's hand.

Kiko basically jammed the TE inside of 5 yards, which is legal.