FIRE Danny Crossman; NOW!

CSBill

I said this last week, and I'm so mad this week I even took the time to learn his name. It's time to let Danny Crossman go. Last week a stupid decision cost us a game, and it almost happened again.

The words, "Over Coaching" come to mind here, just kick it through the end zone make them have to earn every inch.

I realize there is another thread that has an ancillary connection to this, but this issue is so huge it deserves it's own attention.

Marrone, you've had the b@%#$ to dump your Punter, your starting Left Guard, now it's time to show your truly a leader and hold your coaching staff just as accountable. And if you won't do it, time for Whaley to step in and take charge.

And by the way, would love to hear one of the team reporters ask about this.

Edited by CSBill

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The words, "Over Coaching" come to mind here, just kick it through the end zone make them have to earn every inch.

I'm not arguing with getting rid of Crossman, but Carpenter has proven he does not have the leg to do this consistently. Buffalo is in the lower portion of the league for kickoff touchbacks. Don't you think he would be asked to do this every time if he could manage it?

If it was a called kick Marrone either made the call or was aware of it bc that kind of call doesn't happen at the end of the game without the head coaches knowledge

Edited by Max997

I'm not arguing with getting rid of Crossman, but Carpenter has proven he does not have the leg to do this consistently. Buffalo is in the lower portion of the league for kickoff touchbacks. Don't you think he would be asked to do this every time if he could manage it?

He seemed to be doing it all game, up until that final kickoff.