ESPN:NFL NATION...Bills Practice notes

DON'T START FREEMAN!!! I would start Bardford above Thad, and Thad above Freeman... but what do I know... Anyone in this thread in the TBD league?

The Dolphins have one of the best Front Four. They will give lot of pressure and trouble to Thad.

The Dolphins have one of the best Front Four. They will give lot of pressure and trouble to Thad.

The Phins front four is good but no where near as good as Cincy's. Not to mention Cincy's LB's are some of the best. Zimmer is also one of the best DC in the game.

i am by no means saying this should be a cake walk or even the Bills will win. The Dolphins are going to get shown up by someone soon, i hope it is the Bills.

so back to the initial problemo...

Thad or Freeman? I would take Thad if I knew he would have some dump passes to Freddy/Spiller but it doesn't seem to be the case. Freeman however is gonna be doing that to AP, then taking deep shots to Patterson all night (and it's agains the Giants... on a Monday night... where no lead is safe lol)

I have Brees on a bye, had EJ as my backup originally. Dropped EJ and grabbed Keenan Allen so that left me with no backup QB. I put a claim in for Foles, but someone else with more priority got him. My best options on the wire are as follows:

Tannehill vs Bills (dont like it much)

Thad vs Dolphins (like it, dont love it

Freeman vs Giants (ok, but dont like it much although Giants D is terrible)

At this point I am favoring Thad, but my gut tells me Freeman may have the better game. I dont like Freeman at all as a QB, however, the Giants may focus on stopping AP given Freeman hasnt had much time with the team and that could open up some opportunities for him, especially with Kyle Rudolph. Not to mention he has a chip on his shoulder and might come out on Monday night football all fired up and wanting to shove it in the Bucs face on national prime time TV.

I have a feeling I am gonna roll with Freeman mainly because of Thads foot and the pass rush of the Dolphins. I seem to change my mind every day though lol...at least after this week my choice is a BREES lol