12-4?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all of the injuries espec. at QB, the record is not important this year. What is is that they have never given up are competitive for the most part in every game, and are much better conditioned and certainly coached than they have been in forever. We also may find a good backup or better at QB after this is all over as well. They also seem to enjoy being out there and stick up for each other, even when it results in the occasional penalty. When was the last time we saw that? I even remember towards the end of Kelly's career Brian Cox taking a run at him and noone doing a thing about it. Wouldn't happen with this group.

You guys are serious optimists. Until they prove they can win, I'm sticking with 4-12.

Id hate to agree but realistically I think we're going to make great progress but it won't show in the win column.......on the bright side if we can get a solid interior lineman and a STRONG corner on the other side we're the Kansas city of 2014

I love Braedenstearns and I nominate him/her for Mayor of Two Bills Drive.

Oh wow, I cant tell if you really mean it? do you?

Everyone who thinks im crazy because I started this topic, I started it because I wanted to see what everyone thinks about the Bills going 12-4..... Guess it wasn't a good idea

Edited by Braedenstearns

If we lose more then one game the rest of the season i will drive my truck off of a cliff and just end it.

lol....Well dude.....it was nice knowing ya!

I expect the defense will improve greatly moving forward. So I am confident that the Bills will be "in" most of the games. I don't expect them to win many though. Still worried about who the quaterback is going to be for the Bills future and whether or not that Qb is going to be good enough to win with any consistency......

Oh wow, I cant tell if you really mean it? do you?

Everyone who thinks im crazy because I started this topic, I started it because I wanted to see what everyone thinks about the Bills going 12-4..... Guess it wasn't a good idea

I imagine pretty much everyone here loves the idea of the Bills winning out the rest of the season.

But those same people have also watched the games so far and know that isn't happening, not even if they REALLY Billieve :)

But I say dare to dream :)

Edited by CodeMonkey