Manny Lawson injury(any updates?)

Special K

He was missed as he is a key component in the Bills run defense.

Marrone said after the game that it was a hamstring, but didn't elaborate on the severity, or the amount of time he might miss.

Here's to hoping his injury is not too serious...I like Lawson, and I believe he is the best run-stuffing LB the Bills have had in many years.

He was missed as he is a key component in the Bills run defense.

Marrone said after the game that it was a hamstring, but didn't elaborate on the severity, or the amount of time he might miss.

Here's to hoping his injury is not too serious...I like Lawson, and I believe he is the best run-stuffing LB the Bills have had in many years.

I don't know about run-stuffing but he's definitely done a great job on the edge.

I liked to cheer for Bradham, because he was such a hitter. I was never as high on him as others but cannot believe how he has played.

Ok, back to Lawson. He was quietly putting up one hell of a season. Remember in high school? You'd get the "MVP," "Most Improved" and "Coaches Award? I would give Lawson the coaches award. (McKelvin most improved, Byrd MVP, obviously).

Lawson is a clear blueprint on how to play 4-3OLB. His form every time I watch him is nearly perfect. I wish I could get a copy of a sweep that Cleveland did and show that to every DE in high school on how to play the outside!

I don't know about run-stuffing but he's definitely done a great job on the edge.

Run-stuffing might not be the right phrase to describe Lawson. However he is usually one of the first players to cause disruption in a running play.

He may not get the tackle but his ability to "blow-up" a running play allows other defenders to make the stop.

Lawson has been a great addition, and I am glad to hear that his injury is not severe.

Edited by Mark Vader

Run-stuffing might not be the right phrase to describe Lawson. However he is usually one of the first players to cause disruption in a running play.

He may not get the tackle but his ability to "blow-up" a running play allows other defenders to make the stop.

Lawson has been a great addition, and I am glad to hear that his injury is not severe.

Most definitely.