ej = rj? the glass cannon legacy...

This is what I was getting at. The guy's had two knee issues in the past 6 months. Does he have a history of knee problems going back to college?

All I was asking, sheesh :lol:

No he does not. Use the interweb, it is awesome.

he injured his shoulder once his junior year and missed one game. He started every other games his junior and senior year. his freshman and sophmore season he played when Christian Ponder got hurt.

As NoSaint said and others have, he has had two injuries on two seperate knees. You guys have got to stop with this stuff.

If you want to take a shot at EJ take a shot at him for being over competitive to try and get a few extra yards that led to him getting hurt. But i remember another great qb named Jim Kelly who played the same way early in his career.

No he does not. Use the interweb, it is awesome.

he injured his shoulder once his junior year and missed one game. He started every other games his junior and senior year. his freshman and sophmore season he played when Christian Ponder got hurt.

As NoSaint said and others have, he has had two injuries on two seperate knees. You guys have got to stop with this stuff.

If you want to take a shot at EJ take a shot at him for being over competitive to try and get a few extra yards that led to him getting hurt. But i remember another great qb named Jim Kelly who played the same way early in his career.

Thanks for the pro tip :lol:

It's a tough board for tough people. I suggest consulting this before continuing.

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/0071785728

Learn to deal with:

• The Steamroller (or Tank): Aggressive and angry. Victims can feel paralyzed, as though they’ve been flattened.
  • The Sniper: The Sniper’s forte is sarcasm, rude remarks, and eye rolls. Victims look and feel foolish.
  • The Know-It-All: Wielding great authority and knowledge, Know-It-Alls do have lots to offer, are generally competent, and can’t stand to be contradicted or corrected. But they will go out of their way to correct you.
  • The Grenade: Grenades tend to explode into uncontrolled ranting that has little, if anything, to do with what has actually happened.
  • The Think They Know It All: A cocksure attitude often fools people into believing their phony “facts.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO

• The Grenade: Grenades tend to explode into uncontrolled ranting that has little, if anything, to do with what has actually happened.

Hilarious. I think I will walk around here dropping grenades!

Boom!

EJ's knees are weak. Boom!

Got his head rattled in college too. Boom!

Don't know if this was pointed out, but EJ did heal quickly after his earlier knee tweak. It says something about his eagerness to play, i think. Heck, if this was baseball and he was Carlos Beltran, he would have been out for the season.

EJ's injury "history" at FSU consists of the following...

He missed 1.5 games his jr year (2011) after suffering an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.

He stayed in the 2012 UF game after most likely suffering a concussion (this was never confirmed)

He played on and engineered a second half comeback in the 2012 Bowl win vs ND on a broken leg (it was his fibula, the non-weight bearing bone in the leg)

However, he did have a penchant for always trying to gain the extra yard down here. He does need to be much more judicious as to when he slides.

Dont get me wrong, I like EJ manuel and think he may be the best QB we've had in some time. But I am concerned that he's got some serious health issues with his knees that puts him in a league with Rob Johnson. Is it just bad luck or does the guy have a history of such problems? Anyone with a FSU fetsih (*cough*Ramius*cough*) care to shed light on the topic? Thanks!

His serious health problems with his knees can be resolved by one simple action.....SLIDE!!!!!

I predict that if he does not embrace this strategy, his health problems will worsen

EJ's injury "history" at FSU consists of the following...

He missed 1.5 games his jr year (2011) after suffering an injury to his non-throwing shoulder.

He stayed in the 2012 UF game after most likely suffering a concussion (this was never confirmed)

He played on and engineered a second half comeback in the 2012 Bowl win vs ND on a broken leg (it was his fibula, the non-weight bearing bone in the leg)

However, he did have a penchant for always trying to gain the extra yard down here. He does need to be much more judicious as to when he slides.

Thanks for the report! I agree, he needs to slide.