OK, so who gets to wear #8?

cage

Nice gesture by Tuel. By giving up and changing his jersey number in mid-season, Tuel is going to have to buy up all the outstanding inventory on official NFL merchandise with his former #8 on it. That will set him back $1.50

Plus interest

You guys are dead wrong...Tuel Time was selling a huge amount of jerseys just from TSW posters aline. :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised if Lewis does OK and stays the starter. EJ is out longer and stays number two and Tuel goes to the PS. No one will pick him up off the PS. Look what happened to Clevelands QB's when one got hurt. Lost his job in a heart beat because the replacement was winning.

Nice gesture by Tuel. By giving up and changing his jersey number in mid-season, Tuel is going to have to buy up all the outstanding inventory on official NFL merchandise with his former #8 on it. That will set him back $1.50

Sorry for sounding naive... Is this really a rule in the NFL? I would normally blow it off as absurd but, it is the NFL and one could never figure them out...

Sorry for sounding naive... Is this really a rule in the NFL? I would normally blow it off as absurd but, it is the NFL and one could never figure them out...

Yes. It is. For example, Donte "little moron" Whitner wants to legally change his name to Hitner. Because there are "Whitner" jerseys out there which are unsold, he has to buy all the unsold jerseys with that name on it in order for the league to allow it. It's the same for number switches.

speaking of outstanding inventory ... as I was walking through MSP airport I saw a rack full of NE Tim Tebow jersey's . Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

i like pi(e)!!

Can you imagine this from the referee.

"False start, number three point one four one five nine two six five three five nine ... <sigh> lets go to a commercial break... seven nine three...

lol..Pie never ends so he would be there forever saying the #