1. 1. Do you want him?

• yes
    • no
    • give tuel another go

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freeman is going to want a multi year deal which I doubt the Bills would offer him and I doubt he'd want to come be EJ's backup. As much as the Bills might want Freeman for this year I doubt we're an attractive landing spot for him.

We are in trouble if EJ is hurt. Tuel looked horrible. I blame the coaches for not having a solid backup plan. Especially on a team where the starting qb runs the option! Freeman isn't the answer though. He's immature and he wants to go to a team where he can start. Before tonight I would have thought Cleveland might be a good fit for him but they didn't need any help tonight

Freeman is going to want a multi year deal which I doubt the Bills would offer him and I doubt he'd want to come be EJ's backup. As much as the Bills might want Freeman for this year I doubt we're an attractive landing spot for him.

Freeman doesn't have the leverage to demand a multiyear deal or a starting role. No one's going to sign him to start unless their No. 1 QB is injured (i.e. Buffalo, possibly). A team like Jacksonville is better off tanking than going after him.

Depends on the severity of EJ's injury. If it's anything significant, I'd say the Bills are a clear favorite. It's possible he wants a multi-year deal, but my guess is he just wants to start. If the case, comes down to probably Oakland, Jacksonville and possibly Minnesota as the best chances of getting a chance to start. That's if any of those teams are even interested. If EJ had a serious injury, he would be the obvious starter here. If that ends up being the case, Tampa basically cut him one day too early and missed out on the draft pick we'd have sent.

Freeman doesn't have the leverage to demand a multiyear deal or a starting role. No one's going to sign him to start unless their No. 1 QB is injured (i.e. Buffalo, possibly). A team like Jacksonville is better off tanking than going after him.

He's going to choose a spot where he might end up winning a starting role. It's not going to happen with the Bills. If he's going to go to a place with an entrenched starter I'd imagine he'd pick a winning club. We'll see how this plays out but I seriously doubt the Bills land Freeman.

Hopefully EJ's injury isn't bad enough to require this. He was moving around and testing it shortly after the play so I don't think it will put him out for too long and also he's got a long week to prepare for the next game.