They're putting Fitz in the Titans game

Beebes Bubble

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he does well, really well. Said it before, I'll say it again, he was not this team's problem last year . . . exhibit A = today's game won by a real Defense

I do like EJ and glad we have him, but Fitz was not the problem

A qb with zero arm is a huge problem.... Agree to disagree on this one. Fitz is the human turnover machine.

A qb with zero arm is a huge problem.... Agree to disagree on this one. Fitz is the human turnover machine.

There are players who cannot be good because they have a total rag arm. Fitz has an adequate arm. It is not too weak, it is just bottom third of adequate arms. His problem was accuracy more than weak arm. Last year, he just flat out sucked the entire year, and I was a Fitz fan to some degree.

Fitz gives you lots of things other QBs don't such as grit. Never saw QB willing to block as much as Fitz.

I wish things would have ended more cleanly and he could have been backup QB.

Too bad the Bills decided to listen to Jerry Sullivan and his pushing for extension for QB before we lose one.

Fitz gives you lots of things other QBs don't such as grit. Never saw QB willing to block as much as Fitz.

Too bad the Bills decided to listen to Jerry Sullivan and his pushing for extension for QB before we lose one.

I don't know what the paper is paying Sullivan but it's not enough. Now he's running the Bills front office?

Kinda fun watching the Zebra get pancaked.

would have liked to see that in our game after all the "calls" we got today.

too bad he didn't have an arm, we would have a great QB, loved how never slid but always went head first, it would have been better to have him as a backup instead of fragile Kolb.

I don't know what the paper is paying Sullivan but it's not enough. Now he's running the Bills front office?

They are paying him too much.

And that was sarcasm and my personal dig on Sullivan.

Buffalo News removed that online column when Fitz was having trouble but not previous column to that article so it appears he was embarrassed by it.

Why any Bills' fan would hate on Fitz is beyond me. He got every ounce out of his physical talent. How many people can say that? He was brought into be a backup QB and turned into our best QB since Bledsoe. Not great but he had some really good moments for us. IMO, he would have been the perfect backup/ mentor to EJ. But either way, the Titans have a guy who has made plays in the league if Locker is hurt badly.

Why any Bills' fan would hate on Fitz is beyond me. He got every ounce out of his physical talent. How many people can say that? He was brought into be a backup QB and turned into our best QB since Bledsoe. Not great but he had some really good moments for us. IMO, he would have been the perfect backup/ mentor to EJ. But either way, the Titans have a guy who has made plays in the league if Locker is hurt badly.

I agree... but he did not want to stay here as the backup. I don't blame him for that.