Namaan Roosevelt is a Steeler?

zazie

Does anybody really care? He was a practice squad guy that was occasionally called up when injuries hit. He couldnt even start on a crappy wr group that we had the past few years.

He is a Buffalo kid that played his tail off every practice and every game and I know I speak for many when I say I hope he gets another shot somewhere to contribute.

Does anybody really care? He was a practice squad guy that was occasionally called up when injuries hit. He couldnt even start on a crappy wr group that we had the past few years.

The OP cared. I care - I always liked Roosevelt. If you don't care, perhaps you should have simply moved on, rather than post something unnecessarily obnoxious. Just a thought. Have a great day!!

He is a Buffalo kid that played his tail off every practice and every game and I know I speak for many when I say I hope he gets another shot somewhere to contribute.

Would always like to see him succeed and think the other poster was too extreme in his sentiment, but realistically Roosevelt is likely about done. He's only in a spot to be plug and play in Cleveland - which if they make a trade (Gordon) and lose a guy or two to injury he may get a call - but as the years pass he's losing practice squad eligibility and league minimum pay for a vet gets higher and higher. You want the answer to why nfl careers are 3-4 years? It's because minimum pay nearly doubles by the 4th year and there's no more stashing guys - they've got to earn that spot with play if a rookie has similar potential

Edited by NoSaint

Insert just about every bad player that ever tried out for the Bills ever. Yea we know you guys like swell guys which is why Fitz was allowed to hang around for so long.