Winter is coming, and it's going to be bad

boyst

well, yeah, there is that... You can do this in coffee makers and dishwashers...but with clothes it removes the smoke smell, odors, and some organic stains.

Very versatile product. Also, when combined with other ingredients, makes a tasty salad dressing. I've heard of its use as a feminine hygiene solution, but I can't attest to that.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very versatile product. Also, when combined with other ingredients, makes a tasty salad dressing. I've heard of its use as a feminine hygiene solution, but I can't attest to that.

Mr. Massengill will see you now.

Yeah same here. We had one of the worst fire seasons ever. Both my bro and bro in law fight forest fires. They normally go for maybe a week, sometimes never, during the summer months. This summer they were only HOME for maybe a week or two.

We've had some fires here. The Rim fire in Yosemite which everyone knows about, the Mt Diablo just 20 miles from us. However the big season in CA starts in October. Especially in SoCal when the Santa Annas blow. Fingers crossed.

put some in a shot glass, preferably apple cider vinegar, put plastic wrap over the top, rubber band it, poke a few holes in the top and you'll have yourself a fruit fly trap

put some in a shot glass, preferably apple cider vinegar, put plastic wrap over the top, rubber band it, poke a few holes in the top and you'll have yourself a fruit fly trap

Why would you want to catch fruit flies?

and the apple cider variety is a must for Carolina pulled pork which I'll be making tomorrow.

He's a mountain man. Their pelts are top dollar .

Yeah, but it takes like 10,000,000 fruit fly pelts to get one decent stole.

I saw something about spaying it on your furniture to keep your cats from scratching your furniture. Great, so your furniture won't be scratched but it will smell like vinegar. :doh:

Citrus will work better. Cats basically dislike acidic smells, even mild ones.

I saw something about spaying it on your furniture to keep your cats from scratching your furniture. Great, so your furniture won't be scratched but it will smell like vinegar. :doh:

Just pee on your couch. Cats are very territorial animals, and the smell of your urine will deter them from going any where near it.