It's not that hard to believe

JP-era

Mort just said Bledsoe may be cut. Did anyone else hear that? ;)

Come on, that's funny..................... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

207222[/snapback]

Is this the 3rd or 4th thread on Mort's report???? :rolleyes::(

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna take it a step further and off on a tangent. I think the reason he TD went here with a paycut demand MAY be in part due to targeting some high paid STUD!

I bet that TD saw a reported restructure from Moulds, knew his cap situation, and figured additional cap savings from Drew would put him in the running for some STAR at a need position. My guess:

WALTER JONES!!!! I dont think he will be tagged by Sea. I think they tag Alexander instead and Jones is available.

Jonas ISNT a top tier LT, yet, but will demand fairly big money. I b et TD looks at it and says, Id rather pay some more and get a STAR!

He may even have in mind adding 2 stars!

207200[/snapback]

I don't see it happening. I suspect that he's just looking at the reality of the situation, that the Bills are better off spending Bledsoe's salary elsewhere and taking their chances with Losman. They'll probably retain their own FAs while signing a solid, if unspectacular FA or two like they did with Villarial.

Let's hope the 2nd for Travis is true, and that Drew takes a paycut.

207227[/snapback]

Don't forget.... Drew was good for 7 games in 2002... we might look back to regret this...

:rolleyes:

How sad is it that his last GREAT game was over two seasons ago, and he's still here, and still has a chance at the starting job.

TD, cutting Drew: GIT R DONE!

Who cares.

I think it's funny people get mad about it.

207236[/snapback]

Of course people get mad.

They SEE by the title that its the same post as something else, but they CANNOT STOP THEMSELVES from opening it....

People who think they are the board police = RJ.

I love this move and it is EXACTLY the right thing to do.

I bet Drew goes Henrys route and claims that he should be traded to start somewhere else. Isnt worth much, maybe a 4th rounder.

Cards interested in Henry, how about a package deal for both Drew and Henry!

Drews numbers tell the story and you dont pay a guy 6.5 mil to play mediocre/crappy! Especially with your highly regarded future on the wings.

Sorry for the Drew related post but breaking news is authorization for a post.

207149[/snapback]

A 4th rounder for Henry is just plain stupid.

Of course people get mad.

They SEE by the title that its the same post as something else, but they CANNOT STOP THEMSELVES from opening it....

People who think they are the board police = RJ.

207239[/snapback]

It's really funny.

hahahahahaha

Now...you bring up an interesting point there.....

Drew Bledsoe and Travis Henry.....for Miami's FIRST ROUNDER?

207249[/snapback]

I want Travis out of our division. I want Drew starting in our division as long as possible!

207249[/snapback]

I would be shocked - but is this the FIRST time someone has mentioned this?

(Im being serious). .. .

That's a VERY intereting idea.

We are gonna cut drew. We wanted a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Henry.

Why not package them together, give Miami TWO talent postions that they need, and get a 1st rounder?

That's veeeeery interesting...

Could we get teh 2nd overall pick for those two? ? ?

I don't see it happening.  I suspect that he's just looking at the reality of the situation,  that the Bills are better off spending Bledsoe's salary elsewhere and taking their chances with Losman.  They'll probably retain their own FAs while signing a solid,  if unspectacular FA or two like they did with Villarial.

207234[/snapback]

Agreed that is PART of the equation and is the MAIN part. But, TD ALSO gets more cap cash by this move and may have enough to add 1 super star.

207249[/snapback]

If they wanted to win immediately, and had a good offensive line, that would actually be a good trade for Miami. Drew at QB, Travis at RB, Boston, Booker and Chambers at WR with McMichael at TE, along with their defense, would instantly make them pretty good and a contender. More, likely, than whomever they may take at #2. But their OL stinks, and Bledsoe would get killed, and they need a lot of help because they need several offensive players as well as have a lot of aging Defensive players.

I would be shocked - but is this the FIRST time someone has mentioned this?

(Im being serious). .. .

That's a VERY intereting idea.

We are gonna cut drew. We wanted a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Henry.

Why not package them together, give Miami TWO talent postions that they need, and get a 1st rounder?

That's veeeeery interesting...

Could we get teh 2nd overall pick for those two? ? ?

207258[/snapback]

I love the thought, but:

1) Henry is worth a 2nd, Bledsoe is worth a 4th. No one trades the #2 overall for a 2nd and a 4th.

The reason I like this is that Drew doesnt even remotely scare me, he just cant play agaisnt his x teams... :rolleyes: