• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't read the article who are the 4

They only provided 3 names:

Some of the players they worked out were:

John Conner – FB – The Terminator was a former New York Jets full back who was an amazing run blocker for the Jets running game over the past several years.

Quinn Johnson – FB – The former Green Bay Packer worked out for the Bills today as well, Johnson is a big guy as well who runs extremely hard.

Zach Boren – FB – Was formerly on the Houston Texans practice squad. Boren was the lead blocker at “THE” Ohio State University.

I am being told that the Bills will have several others working out later on today, but this morning was a fullback work out. (From the article in link above)

They only provided 3 names:

Some of the players they worked out were:

John Conner – FB – The Terminator was a former New York Jets full back who was an amazing run blocker for the Jets running game over the past several years.

Quinn Johnson – FB – The former Green Bay Packer worked out for the Bills today as well, Johnson is a big guy as well who runs extremely hard.

Zach Boren – FB – Was formerly on the Houston Texans practice squad. Boren was the lead blocker at “THE” Ohio State University.

I am being told that the Bills will have several others working out later on today, but this morning was a fullback work out. (From the article in link above)

Well maybe they are trying to make the running game work with a FB on the field along with RB.

I live about an hour from Cleveland............NO NO NO to Hillis. One of the internet writers that covers to the Browns described him as a "recalcitrant, quitting D-bag"

Well there ya have it...an internet writer said it. It doesn't matter anyway, he plays for the Bucs.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Can't cover compared to the rest of the NFL? Or can't cover compared to Rogers?...There is a wide difference there... ;)

compared to better corners. But he won't come out of retirement to play for us... he specifically chose Seattle in the offseason because he wanted to a SB contender. They didn't need him because they are an embarrassmnet of riches so he retired. On paper he was cut so he could collect the million dollar guarantee he had. Since he was in their camp until the end of PS I can see him signing with someone since he is in football shape, but it wouldn't be with us.